At the meeting

You sat in Optimus's cab, heading to the secret peace meeting base. You heard jet engines along with more car engines. Looking out you saw the decepticons, sighing as u remember what Optimus asked u. As the door opened both teams drove/flew inside. Transforming in the main area as Optimus waited for you to get out before he transformed. " who's the fleshling Optimus? I thought we agreed no fleshlings here! " Megatron growled out as you glared at him. " first of all the name is y/n, y/n l/n and this ' fleshling ' can make you wish you were never born " You said smiling creepily before huskily muttering in cybertronian ' shark tooth bucket head ' smirking at his shocked face. Optimus gave a soft but warningly ' y/n that's enough. ' Sighing you backed down as Megatron smirked taking it as victory as he and the rest sat down and started talking about stuff, you lost focus and gave up immediately. Getting an idea you climbed up Bumblebee, jumping from his shoulder and rolling onto the table as he made a shocked beep alerting the others as the looked over. " something wrong Bumblebee? "  Optimus asked as Bumblebee made frantic beeps and hand signals pointing at you. " What do u mean y/n jumped from ur shoulder to the table? That's impossible for a human " Ratchet said looking at you. You rubbed your arm giving a short ' he's just lying he put me up here ' smiling softly before glaring at Bee. He gave a soft growl like sound looking away with his arms crossed. " Bumblebee enough. We are in a meeting and we don't need u acting like a spoiled sparkling " Optimus said whispering it into his audio receptor as he beeped something. " Bumblebee! Who taught you such language?! " Optimus said as he pointed at you smirking under his mouth guard. You gasped as you denied it as no one believed you. Getting another idea you asked if everyone wanted to play seven minutes in heaven, everyone being confused so you explained. Everyone shrugged so you took that as a yes. U grab an empty bottle from ur bag spinning it as it landed on....