~chapter 3~

(Sapnaps POV)
For the first time in a while, i woke up at 8:45 am 
I rolled out of bed and walked to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and Started to brush my hair, and my teeth, i took another shower then went back to my room, it was a lot cleaner, I took everthing off my bed and took it down staires to the wash i put it in then grabed my clothes from the dryer, i took them back upstairs, When i got back to my room i placed the basket of clean clothes onto my empty bed and pulled pices of clothing out one by one flolding them and placeing them into my draw, after i finished I floped down onto tmy bean bag and pulled out my phone and scrooled through instagram seeing a bunch of videos made by my schoolmates wondering where me and dream went and when we would returned.

I clicked onto the post button and took a photo of my now clean bedroom, i put the caption "finnaly cleaned my room after a few weeks of deprestion, and Rueturing to school on monday -_-" I clicked post and within secones of it being out it had 250 likes and 122 comments, Damn people at school must really misss me, damn now i feel bad for leaveing them. I scroolled through the comments,

Cody777: Cant wait for your return
Aiden69:Welcome back dude
Bradyn_: Took ya long enogh
Elliot: Finnaly we've waited long enogh
Issac__E: Are you doing ok?
Emilyssssss: yeah are you sure your ready to come back
Ely:if you Dont wanna come to school then dont
Gracey: Yeah make sure you accly wanna come back
Ellie: I hope your doing good!
.
.
.
.

I never reilzed people cared so muc- My thought was intrupped by a notafacation, DreamwasTaken Commented on your post
My etes widen, i clicked on the notafacation and it took me to the comment,

Dreamwastaken: I'll also be reutring on monday

Maybe tommrow i can talk to him and then we can maybe make up and be friends.....Mostly likging not. whatever ill justfind somthing else to do , i got up and walked to my dads shared room and koched on the door, skeppy opened it, "whats up nick?" he said "Hi dad, i just wanted to know if i can go to the park" i said leaning agents a near by wall, "yeah just be home before dinner ok?" "ok" i said as he closed the door, i walked back to my room, i put my shoes on and put my air pods in and started playing music, i sliped my phone into my back pocket and walked out the frount door closeing it behind me, i took a breath in as i have not been ourside for month, i stared the walk to the park witch was about 10 min.

a few cars passed and there was a buch of puddles on the ground, i guess it rained last night, accenchaly i got to the park and i sat down at a bench that was infrount of a vollyball net, i pull my phone out to change the song, currntaly playing was Bang by AJR (the song thats playign right now as im wrighting this) witch is not a bad song but i didnt really wanna listin to that right now, i scroll through my liked songs and i end up putting on Yellow By JubyPhonic (i recomen you listen to that song)

I sit there for a little listing to music when i see Dreams Brothers, Foolish and XD, I jump up and run to where they cant see me, i hoped they didnt see me but from a fmiler voice i here "Sapnap you know we saw you run right?" I turned back to see foolish, i walked over to him "hehe...yeah i know it was dumb to try to hide" i said with an akward giggle
"Yeah, anyway you guys are comign for dinner tommrow right?" foolished asked leaning agent XD "yeah we're gonna go"
I said "well, take my advice Dont talk to dream at all" XD said towering over me, "hes not the happiest with you right now, and i dont want you to make it worst, He feels like shit right now bc he broke up with his girlfriend bc of you spanap, do you understnad that?!?"  XD pratickaly yelled at me, "I didnt kiss Ally i swear!"