VII

NO ONES POV
Eren and Y/n was sound asleep, y/n's goddess braids hanging loosely from her scalp as her bonnet was barely even on her head. Eren had his arm tightly around her, holding her securely.

The curtains shut tightly but some of the golden light shining through the room and onto y/n's brown sk-

"BITCH GET THE FUCK UP AND OUTTA MY ROOM WIT YO TIGHT FITTED BABY CLOTHING STOMACH POPPING OUT LOOKING LIKE U SHAMAR." "HO I KNOW YOU NOT TALKING LOOKING LIKE U JUST WOKE UP TALKING BOUT SOME HONEY WHERES MY SUPER SUIT!"

Cute. what a way to start your morning.

The interracial pair wake up, rubbing they eyes from all of the chaos. Eren looks at y/n as she stares blankly into space. He laughs and gets up and heads to the bathroom to get ready.

Y/NS POV

I rub my eyes to get all the crust out and move the covers and put on my house slippers. And look at Eren whos brushing his teeth, and yawning,"erh..en.. wheres my bonnet at." He stares at my blankly holding in his laugh. I give him a confused look. whats so funny.. He lets out a deep chuckle.  I walk to the bathroom, next to him and look in the mirror to see my bonnet holding on by my braids, which that got a little tangled. "haha so funny. got the whole squad clenching they feet." He gives me a stank eye and smacks his lips, "Girl u the one who look like u had a dream of being in world war II".

I stare at him becuase it was too early to be taking. I grab my towel and what i'm gonna wear today and tell him to get out so i can shower.

30 minutes later

"ENNY SAYS THERES PENG BLACK GIRLS IN OUR AREA CODE THESE BLACK GIRLS NEEDA BE IN THE SHOWS BE IN THE RUNWAY NOT JUST MOOD BOARDS" I scream. This song will ALWAYS do it. NEXTTT. I was doing my edges then immediately stop singing because they kept lifting and wouldn't go the right way. I instantly keep trying and adding more gel but it wouldn't stay.

After a good 30 minutes tears start to come down. There's no worst pain other then your edges lifting. "JUST.SLICK.DEOWNN" I cry, stomping my feet, and throwing my edge brush. I sat here for 30 minutes and my gel is all gone and my edges still look like it's some untrimmed grass or as if i need some lineup. I scream only because i'm dramatic and Eren comes rushing in.

"WHAT HAPPENED WHO I NEEDA MURK" He barges in looking around frantically. He looks down to see me crying and holding my hair down dramatically. He gives me the sassiest look ever and looks me up and down. I wipe my tears but i was still mad. "My edges WONT FUCKING STAY BROO" I say getting mad all over again. He looks and me and picks me up to attempt to calm me down.

AFTER 50 MILLION BREAK DOWNS HER EDGES LAID. :)

We were all in the car getting ready to go to an amusement park, and we were all talking about what rides we are going on besides Armins scary ass who was talking about how it's dangerous and we could get hurt if not secured properly. "Armin your like a mom after some shit happen on the news" We all nod as he gasp but still holding the wheel since he is driving.

He looks in the rear view mirror and says, "Well someone has to look out for the group. I mean we are a bunch of kids who stay together with no adult figure. According to my calcu-"

"Here bro goes"

"This nigga give off jimmy neutron vibes"

"nawl he a younger bill nye"

***
LOOK YALL i wanna keep writing but i keep loosing ideas on what to write, i keep forgetting to update, and plus i've been reading WAYYYYY more connie ff😋😋
but imma keep going but this story ain't gon be some 482637382 chapter story cs yall don't eva wanna be letting the book go😭