Which Fic should I work on next?

I seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch.

I've got many fanfiction ideas floating around the ol' noggin, and I started working on one but then I got a recurring obsession and I wanna work on a fic for that. 

(Both of these are owl house fanfictions, don't worry.) 

I have covers for them, so you can decide which you'd rather read first based on that. 

Fanfic 1: Back To You

Synopsis: A Lumity Human AU based on a one-shot I wrote a few months back in my Lumity one-shots book. 

I started writing this one, but I'm at a bit of a standstill. Of course, I'll continue working on it even if the other becomes the more popular idea. 

Fic 2: Beautiful

Fic 2: Beautiful

Synopsis: An AU in Luz and Amity (who have never met before this) both Audition for and land the leading roles in Heathers: The Musical: The Movie. But, despite the many forces trying to keep them apart, the two eventually find love. 

I did end up using bases for EVERY character on that cover. So, credits are due. 

The base used for Luz and Amity was taken from the "Heathers and Hamilton" Amino, and the poster said they found it on Pinterest so I'm not sure who created it, BUT the base says 'ych' so maybe that means something? I'm not sure.

And the bases for the three 'Heathers' was from 'okojochan' on Patreon. (But I found it on google.)

So, that's my predicament. Maybe i'll work on them both and upload them chapter by chapter. I will say I have some interesting, if not weird, ideas for the Heathers one. 

please lemme know what you think. BYEEEEEEEEE~