chapt 11.

hyunjin pov.

date: may 02, 2022

time: 20:32 pm

with the weight he was carrying, it felt as if he was going to collapse at any moment. he thinks that this was the most pain his legs have ever been in, and he was fine with it. he was fine with it because it was felix. he was fine with it because it made the other laugh as he ran in the rain, carrying felix on his back.

-

as soon as he and felix made it to his house, he rushed to his bathroom to grab a towel to wrap felix in.

"here," he said as he walked out of the bathroom and walked over to where felix was, wrapping him in the white towel.

"thanks, jinnie." with a smile on both of their faces, hyunjin helped felix walk to the dinner table.

"of course," he replied while drying the blonde's hair with the other towel he brought.

"it's okay i can do it myself."

"it's fine felix, i can do it. you'll get sick if we don't get you dried up quickly."

"what about you, you'll get sick too y'know?"

"i don't get sick easily."

it didn't matter because he already was. but felix didn't need to know that.

"okay, whatever you say." the latter replied with a sigh.

-

"this one is the shampoo." hyunjin began as he guided felix's hand to the bottle closest to the wall. "this one is the conditioner and this one is the body wash."

"okay, thanks jinnie."

"no problem, i'll lend you some of my clothes too so just shower and i'll put it on the counter."

"okay, sorry for all the trouble..."

"don't worry about it, i'll be out in the kitchen, is there anything you want for dinner?" the raven head asked before leaving the other in the bathroom.

"mmm jjajangmyeon?"

"alrighty then."

after closing the door, he went into his bedroom to try to find a t-shirt small enough for the boy who was currently occupying his bathroom. he didn't know why, but he wished that they would be able to do this more. but both his brain and his heart reminded him that they couldn't.

finding the smallest pieces of clothing that he could find in his closet, he slowly opened the bathroom door, placing his clothes on the counter for felix.

"hey felix, i'm gonna put the clothes on the counter."

"okay, thanks again jinnie."

"you're welcome." a smile slowly appeared on his face as he closed the door.

making his way to the kitchen, he opened one of the cabinets where his family kept the stash of ramen. moving to the other cabinet, he grabbed a pot and two bowls for himself and felix.

as he was just about to stir the noodles, he heard a crash coming from the bathroom. he immediately rushed to the bathroom to check on felix.

"felix are you okay?" he asked as he knocked before opening the door enough for him to see felix standing up with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"y-yeah, i'm fine i just tripped on that ledge."

"are you sure?" he asked worryly. "do you need anything?"