Episode 1: A New Day FINALE

In motel

Lilly adds another zombie to the pile of dead walkers and Irene, and she then wipes her hands on her clothes. Clementine looks on in sadness and disgust. She walks back to the group and Duck tries to talk to her.

Duck: Oh, man, Clementine! It was so awesome...

Kenny and Katjaa unpack boxes in their truck. Glenn stands near his car, listening to his car radio. Lee looks sadly at the family photo.

Rick Grimes: Glenn

Glenn holds out his hand for Rick to be quiet, still listening to the radio.

Radio: Meanwhile, inland, Atlanta has been downgraded temporarily to an eight, with attacks and rioting being reported in all precincts. Citizens are currently advised to stay in their homes or move towards the cities of Charlotte, Atlanta, and Orlando. If citizens choose to stay in their homes, they are urged to be near their radios and await further instructions. Moving in the cities of Charlotte, Atlanta, or Orlando may become necessary in order to ensure the safety of all citizens. With uncountable severe emergencies in all counties, Georgia cities and their current level of disaster are as follows: Atlanta, stage nine catastrophe...

Glenn: I think I need to go.

Rick Grimes: but some of our friends are right here

Glenn: yeah... But I got most of my friends in high school in Atlanta and... They'll be worried if they will trapped.

Rick Grimes: that includes our group right?

Glenn: yeah

Lee Everett: what's wrong guys

Glenn: nothing...

???: IT'S ME

Lee Everett; what was that?

Ruby Hopp: let me guess... Cassidy

Cassidy: oh come onnnnnn you had to ruin my entrance

Ruby Hopp: yeah...

Lee Everett: Find your friends and be safe.

Glenn: Thanks, Lee, that means a lot. I don't mean to abandon you all, but this seems like an okay setup, and I'm sure things will be back to normal around here in no time.

Lee Everett: Let's hope.

Glenn looks sadly at the broken balcony.

Glenn gets into his car and drives off. Lee approaches Kenny and Katjaa.

Rick Grimes; good luck Glenn

With Esther

Esther looks a picture of her family

Esther Hopp; Mom, dad I hope I can find you.

Isaac Lewis: what's wrong Esther?

Esther Hopp: I miss them

Isaac Lewis: don't worry... We'll find them.

She kisses him

This make Isaac blushes

Esther Hopp: That's for keeping me same

Later

Lee approaches Carley and Doug, who is near a table with boxes of supplies.

Carley is searching the boxes.  Doug is using a screwdriver on a gadget.

Lee Everett: how are you 2 doing?

Carley: I'm okay. You know, considering.

Doug: same

Lee Everett: so who do you think helped us escape the drugstore

Doug; well I thought I was gonna die at first but someone with hooded figure saved me

Lee Everett: yeah I saw her too

Then

9 US national Guard came in who are deserted with 5 Unconscious kids (Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz and lastly charlie Emily along with other survivors)

Molly Emily: Sister?!

No response she's still response

After that and especially that arguement with Larry

Lilly: Hey, Lee; do you have a second?

Lee turns around to see Larry glaring at him, then he turns back to Lilly.

Lilly: My dad would be dead if it weren't for you.

Lee will remember that

Then the hooded figure appears

???: Well we meet again

Lee Everett: who are you

She takes off the hoodie and it's none other than Pibby

Esther Hopp: PIBBY?!

Pibby; long time

Esther Hopp: I missed you.

Pibby: same... And it's been months now

Lilly: You can't be like that. You're only one man.

Lee Everett: I don't know.

Lilly: We're lucky to have you.

Gunfire and Military jets is heard in the distance.

Isaac Lewis: I hope they're winning

Lilly: Me too.

Kenny: This motor inn's pretty damn defendable. We block off the entrances with some cars and keep someone on watch, we could stay here until the military rolls through.

The three walk to the entrance of the motel, onto the sidewalk.

Lilly: I actually agree with that plan.

Lee Everett: me too

Esther Hopp: me 3

Kenny: We've got beds, we've got water, and most importantly, we've got light. There are worse places to call home.

Lilly: Yeah. You're right. You know, guys, I think it's going to be okay.

All the lights on the street and at the motor inn suddenly turn off.