Yearning

My eyes fell on Trey, waiting for me outside of my last lecture for the day. He was wearing a plain black tee and grey sweats that had my mind in the gutter. I could clearly see the print of his dick through them. Ever since Rome came over last week, they had both been less physically intimate with me. At most, their hands would linger, and I could tell they were holding themselves back. It honestly had begun to bother me recently. So, I took it upon myself to see how long they could go without giving into it by wearing my most appealing outfits. And by that, I meant provocative.

Trey looked up from his oh so interesting phone, and his eyes widened briefly before glaring at the guys in my lecture that had been eyeing me since I had walked in. I could feel their eyes on me, but I only wanted his right now. He had never been the jealous type with his previous girlfriend or girls he had been interested in. It caught me by surprise when he moved towards me, hand sliding around my waist as he gave the stank eye to the men looking at me. He was practically dragging me away from everyone.

"Trey, slow down," I whined.

He grumbled but slowed his steps. Trey's fingers were digging into my hip slightly.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Did Rome see this before leaving you this morning?" He asked.

I'm grinning on the inside but give him a small frown, "What do you mean?"

His eyes move over me slowly, eyes lingering on my chest and my thighs. I had worn a crop top without a bra today and a rather small skirt. I was worried the entire morning that I would drop something and give everyone quite a show. Unfortunately, the only things anyone could look at in that freezing lecture were my nipples straining against the fabric of my top.

"I'm not trying to be that guy," he muttered.

"What guy, Trey?"

"The boyfriend that has an issue with what his girlfriend wears." He looks upset to even say it.

I press against his chest, arms sliding around his neck, "You don't like my outfit? I didn't really have many options this morning because I forgot to do laundry. I didn't even have clean underwear."

His breath hitched at the last sentence. "Tell me you're wearing underwear right now, Cass."

I bite my lip, "And if I'm not?"

Trey curses and kisses me hard, "You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?"

"Doing what?" I keep playing the innocent act.

"Come with me." He drags me to his car and opens the door to the backseat. "Get in."

"But we're still near campus. If-"

"Cassandra. Get in the fucking car."

My thighs clench and I can feel myself leak at his tone. I quickly get in and he pushes me down, shutting the door behind him. He crawls between my legs to kiss me again. His hands slide my skirt up my thighs.

"Papi," I whimper.

He groans when his hand moves to my dripping sex. "You're so wet."

I moan as he keeps touching me, his lips moving to my neck and down the small valley of my chest. "Please don't stop," I beg him.

His head keeps moving down my body until its between my thighs. The sound that leaves my lips can only be described as lewd. And the sound he makes in response is positively feral. My thighs tremble as he gives me a hot lick, tongue playing with my most sensitive parts.

"You taste so fucking good," he groans, teeth gently biting me. I moan at that, and he slides his fingers inside me. The slight burn of me stretching being replaced with pleasure as his fingers curl inside me. I needed this so bad. It's making my tummy tight with tension. Trey stops his sucking when I'm practically over the edge.