1 | what is your name?

"the fuck did i tell you moony?!" she yelled as she backed me into the wall.

"no p- please," i stuttered as i slid down the wall, terrified.

she cocked her hand back in preparation to hit me again and i shielded my face, bracing for whatever else is to come.

but then she sighed. "you know what, i don't even have time tonight."

she then chugged her 4th can of beer, and threw the empty can at my face. i looked up at her, breathing heavily. she just shook her head at me and walked off.

after sitting against the wall, holding my knees in fear for about 10 minutes, i finally got up and looked around the kitchen.

empty beer cans everywhere. open bottles of vodka. a ziplock bag of weed on the table. and 3 prescription bottles on the counter.

i just looked away, wondering how i let it get to this point. then i continued to walk down the hall and into the bedroom, making sure to remain quiet so i dont wake the queen.

i peeped in and there she was, passed out on our bed with a blunt in her hand. all i could do was stare at her with disgrace and exhaustion.

im tired.

                                 - billie's pov -

"bro you literally can't put a yellow card on top of a green one," i exclaimed in a laugh as we sat on the floor playing uno. "are you color blind?"

"i can if it's the same number billie," she squinted. "you put down a 6 and so did i."

"no honey that's a 9," i rose my eyebrows.

her mouth dropped, making me laugh even harder. "fuck this damn game," tatum said as she threw her cards at me.

tatum is one of my good friends who i see as a sister. she's so adorable with her short brown hair and freckles. she's literally one of the closest people to me. we hang out literally all the time. im always at her house.

and we wanted to hang out tonight so she ordered us food and now we're just here playing card games in the middle of her living room.

what a slay.

"wanna go again?" i giggled.

"or we could play the switch," she shrugged.

"yeah let's do that," i nodded.

we sat on her couch and began playing mario kart on her switch console.

"let me be princess peach," i insisted.

"no your hair isn't blonde anymore bitch," she started. "i wanna be her."

"your hair is literally brown," i pointed out. "you might as well be princess daisy."

"daisy's hair is light brown," she squinted. "mine is kinda dark."

"great so just be bowser," i chuckled. "you look more like him anyway," i said, making her mouth drop.

"if i'm bowser then you have to be yoshi you short ass dinosaur," she rose her eyebrows.

i laughed. "fine, let's do it."

we played a couple of games and i was beating her ass pretty bad cause she sucks. we also heard some loud thunder after awhile.