Part7..

"Maa mai late hojauga" Aryan complaint after tying his shoes laces.

"Kuch late nhi hoga,arvind beta bhi jarhe hai tere sath bs 10 minute ke liye Paras se mil le or jo treatment iml.." She said but stopped on imlie as Aryan gives narmada a look.

"Jo treatment baki reh gya vo " she said hesitatinly.

"Fine mil luga"

--------------

"Chle.jiju" Aryan said taking his laptop bag for office.

"Ji saala sahab chliye" Arvind answered taking his own laptop bag too.

"Rukiye aru,arvind ji" Arpita stops them and came running from kitchen taking their lunch boxes.

"Ye lo" She said handing them their respectively.

----------------------------------

"Please muje khol do" Imlie pleaded while struggling.

"Are o madam itni koshish mat kijiye nhi khulegi ye rassi,ab toh apki or Paras sahab ji ki kl shaadi hojayegi" Paras goon said.

"Dekho tumhe jitna Paisa Paras ne diya hai usse kayi zyada paise mI tumhe dugi,plz jane do muje please " Imlie offered while crying.

"Pagal smjhi ho kya madam" Goon said.

--------------------------

"Aap log aaiye aiye, arvind or Aryan kese ho tum log?" Paras said signing them to sit .

"Bdiya"

"Batao kese help kru Mai" Paras asked

"Umm.. actually imlie chli gyi" Arvind said in low voice

"Kha chli gyi" He said acting in unknowingly.

Arvind dictated him whole story.

"Aryan now you are fine,i mean iml" Paras asked.

"I am fine,just check me and tell how much treatment is left" Aryan cutted him in between.

"Ok.."

-----------------------------------

"Aj sham ko shaadi hai tumhari,ye lehenga pehna hia achha hai na" A lady came with smirk .

"Kbhi nhi,neverrr" Imlie shouted.

--------------------------

"Aryan you are all right now,you gained your memory,and if we go to your child behaviour now it's also gone,bs 3 months medicine chlegi,Bai you are perfect " Paras said and they left not before saying thankyou.

---------------------------

He done his work in office.

----------------------------

Evening 5 p.m.

Arvind Aryan came back to home from office.

"Aru beta tune checkup kraya kya bola ?" Narmada asked while Arpita too listened

"Maa sb thik hai bs 3 months medicine chlegi" Aryan said holding her hands.

"Thank God aru sb thik hai" Arpita said.

Then he moved to his room or ofc it's also imlie room as she too loved with him.

He moved to wardrobe where her clothes are still there,he took her clothes in his hand and took fragrance,in which her one anklet is stucked,he took and put her clothes back and moved to bed along with payal in his hand,he sat and recalled the moment of payal .
      .... ..... ...... .....  ..... ... ..... ..... ..... ...

Flashback:-(2 months back)

"Kya hua ,kya dhund rhi ho?" Aryan asked to imlie who is sitting on floor and searching something.

"Kuch nhi" She said continuing her searching.

"Umm..batao toh mai help krta hu"He said too kneeling infront of her.

"Meri payal kho gyi,vo meri maa ne di thi muje"She said sadly.

"Ok mai help krvata hu" He said and they both started searching.

After quite 10 minutes, imlie huffed and sat on bed ..

"Nhi mil rhi" she said while having tears in her eyes.

Aryan came and sat in front of her kneeling and she smiled feeling a coldness on her ankle,she saw ,Aryan is making her wear her anklet.

She holds him by his arm and pulls upward and hugs him tightly after standing he too reciprocate.

She separate but Aryan sill holding her from her waist

"Thanku" she said looking in his eyes.

"Wlcm imlie ji" He replied moving strand behind her ear.

----Flashback ends!!!-------

A tear drop fall from his eye,he wiped it and put her anklet in her wallet.

"Why you leave me?" He said in his mind.

-------------------------

"Oh my baby girl,jldi se taiyar hojao,Isey achhe se dulhan ki trh sajado" Paras ordered the lady.

"Mai tumse shaadi nhi krugi" she screamed.

"Tum krogi or aj hi krogi,or phir hmari suhagraat " he said and moved.

"Chl uth" The lady forcefully make her stand and take her in a room.

"Aryan,plz save me" she thought in her mind.

---------

"Muje ghabrahat kyu ho rhi hai itni" Aryan said while getting up from her bed.

--------

Scene ends!!!

Hope you like this ❣️
Share your views

Will Aryan be able to save her.?

(Three more part and epilogue is left,then a new short series)..