Chapter 1 : Goodbye.

"when did end..? all the enjoyment..?"

-What I Was Made For
Bille Eillish

~This chapter is in Kim Dan's POV~

Mr Joo was out of town for awhile but will be coming home later in the afternoon,I decided to visit my grandma before he arrives

I took the keys to the penthouse and my cellphone, putting it in my pocket as I slid on a white shirt and a cream colored cardigan, the collar of the shirt over the neckline of the cardigan. I left the penthouse and walked to the hospital, the sky looking gloomy like it was going to rain.

I arrived at the hospital, walking to the front desk at the lobby, "Hello, I'm here to see my grandma" I smiled as I said to the receptionist.

"Ah, Mrs Kim? She's in room ***, but before you go, the doctor likes to have a word with you" She smiles back, her voice sounding sad for me, I wonder what it was...

I went to the doctors office, sitting down on the chair in front of his desk, "You wanted to speak with me, sir?" I placed my hands on my lap

"I'm sorry to say this but... " He sighed as he hesitated to say the word to come out of his mouth " Your grandma's condition is critical now, and she might not make it before tomorrow morning..." He says, his voice full of sincere. What?! No, no... She's the only one I have left... I don't wanna lose her!

I looked at the ground, my eyes full of disbelief, she was dying and I couldn't accept reality, I needed to learn this wasn't a dream but I can't seem to imagine a life without her...

"I-is it okay i-if I visit her for o-one last t-time?" I stuttered, the doctor nodded as I stood up from the seat and walked to grandma's room

I opened the door, seeing grandma in her usual position, sitting up on her bed as she stared at the window on her right side, "Grandma!" I said happily, sitting down on the chair next to the bed

"Dannie! Look at you, you've grown up so fast now" She chuckled like she wasn't dying, caressing my cheek,I leaned into her touch,smiling softly as I still denied the fact I was going to lose her,"How are you doing,grandma?" I asked softly,looking at her face that had a feeling of weakness in it.

"I'm doing fine as usual,how about my dear grandson?" She hid the fact that she was dying to not make me worry even more."I'm doing okay" I smile, suddenly,a nurse comes in,holding a clipboard

"Visiting hours are almost closing" The nurse reminds us,checking the clipboard."Ah,I have to go,take care,grandma!" I held her hand for one last time,standing up,I was scared to let her go but this was real life....

"I love you Dannie! stay safe!" She said as she waved goodbye,she blew a flying kiss to me before I closed the door gently,I closed my eyes as a hot tear ran down my cheek.

I walked back to the penthouse, opening the door to see Mr Joo sitting down on the couch, scrolling on his phone.

He looked up at me at the front door,"You're back,where have you been?" He said in his usual cold tone,"I-i went to v-vist my g-grandma" I set down the keys on the coffee table.

"Come here,I have a match tomorrow afternoon." He stood up,god...we literally just did it yesterday and now again? I have no choice but to obey what he does...

He then grabbed me by the waist and pushed me onto the light grey couch, taking of his shirt , leaning close to me, making me tremble from the hot breaths coming from his mouth.

I couldn't do anything in this situation but follow Mr Joo's orders m, I really didn't want to make him mad...

He kissed roughly, grabbing my jaw and locking our lips together, my eye brows furrowed from his deep it was.

...TO BE CONTINUED...