🌸Chapter 2🌸

-----------------------------------------------------------

You walked through the hallways with your mates all trying to cling to you, Hyunjin and Minho were both arguing about who would get to cuddle with you the most.

You laughed to yourself as you walked up the stairs while placing your hand on Seungmin's lower back as you guided them up.

Once you all reached the top floor they stood infront of the large white double doors that lead to your space.

Taking out a key from your pocket you inserted it into the lock and turned it.

The locked clicked as the door opened slightly. You opened it fully allowing your mates to enter.

The room was more like a house, it had a kitchen, living room, dining room, 3 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms and 1 master bedroom.

Placing the key on the table you closed he door once they were all inside looking aroumd your homes interior.

"Follow me" you said while walking towards the master bedroom. Inside was your new massive bed that could fit about 11 people on it and boxes that piled up.

It had a walk in closet, desk, and giant bathroom attached to it. Inside was also a glass walled room that had black curtains on the inside covering up what was inside.

"The boxes are filled with things for you guys to create your nest/s, and that glass room is where my den is." You said while hugging a struggeling Minho and smiling.

"Now time to go shower my loves while I make dinner" you said walking up to each one of them and planting a kiss on their lips.

When it came to Mino's turn he turned his head away from you and puffed out his cheeks.

This caused a low playful growl to erupt from your throat as you took his chin and made him face you, you then crashed your lips into his making his legs weak from the impact.

You pulled away as you licked your lips winking at them before you walked out of the room and towards the kitchen.

~Time skip~

Once you finished the dinner you were working on some desserts when suddenly a pair of small arms wrapped around your waist and another two sets of arms on each arm.

You looked up and saw Hyunjin on your left, Han on your right, and a small Felix hugging your back soon IN and Seungmin joining you guys.

You then put the brownie batter down and turned around engulfing the five of them into a tight hug.

Soon the others came out and just then you noticed what they were wearing.

Felix, Han, IN, Seungmin, and Hyunjin were all wearing your shirts with eaither short shorts on or no pants.

Minho, Chan, and Changbin were also wearing your shirts but with sweat pants on underneath they all seemed to be drowning in your scent as the shirts were too big for all of them.

You tried your best to cough away a satisfied growl but it didn't work, each of their faces flashed a bright red as they tried to hide it.

The boys that were in your arms each let out a satisfied chirp as they nuzzled into you taking in your scent.

"Alright my lovely mates once your done with dinner we can go into my den area and you can either set up one big nest for all of you or your own individual nests." you said while sitting the bottoms down and dragging the switches into a big hug.

Minho of course tried to get out of your grip while Chan and Changbin just hugged you back.

Eventually giving up with a huff Minho stopped and nuzzled his red face into your chest.