🌸Chapter 5🌸

WARNING SMUT UP AHEAD I WILL BE PUTTING ☆ FOR WHERE IT STARTS AND STOPS SO PLEASE SKIP IF IT MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE
-----------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes fluttered open as you heared the faint sound of
your alarm going off
in your room
next door.

Rubbing the sleep out of your eyes you managed to wriggle yourself out of the omegas holds careful not to wake them up.

Making your way to the  door you entered in the code and it opened with a quiet buzz. You quietly closed the door after making sure that you had written down and faped the door code above the little box so that the omega's could leave and return whenever they wanted to.

You shut your alarm off before making your way to your closet and taking out your clothes for the day as well as a towel.

Once you had gotten everything you made your way over to your bathroom and closed the door behind you.

Setting the clothes and towel down you turned on the shower and began undressing, your back muscles flexing when you took ofc your bra.

Looking at yourself in the mirror you had noticed a few bite marks on your neck your brows furrowed in confusion as to were they came from.

Thinking back you had remembered that you Minho and Hyunjin were the two that were closest to your neck when you had all fallen asleep.

You let out a scoff before climbing into the shower and began washing yourself.

🌸~Time Skip~🌸

Once you had finished washing uour body you climbed out the shower wrapping a fluffy black towel around your body.

Once you had finished drying off your body you got dressed and brushed your hair.

Since today you had to spend a lot of time in your office and checking up on things around the pack you had decided on a suit with your black combat boots.

(The suit)

You walked out the bathroom and wrote a note down for your mates and left it on the table where they could see it

Making your way down the hallways as your pack members all respectfully greeted you abd you greeted them back.

You opened the door to your office and there you saw the piles of paperwork you had still not completed yet.

Closing the door behind you you sighed as you sat down in your chair and got started.

🌸~2 Hours later~🌸

You had no idea how long you had been working for when you heared someone open and close the door to your office.

Not looking up from the paperwork you felt someone kiss you on the cheek and sure enough it was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin crawled into your lap and laid his head in the crook of your neck breathing in your scent deeply.

You chuckled at his antics and kissed him on the head before returning back to the work that sat infront of you.

After a few minutes you felt the omega shifting in your lap but you ignored it since you thought he was only getting into a more comfortable position.

The movements gradually became rougher and faster over time which made you soon realize that he was grinding himself on you.

But what took you by surprise was the soft whimpers and moans that he was trying to hide by biting his lip.

"What do you think your doing baby boy?" you asked sitting back while holding his hips in place so he can't move them.

The omega only whimpered in return and tried to buck his hips against you but failed miserably.

Hyunjin then took one of your hands and placed it over the growing tent in his pants as he moved against it.

"Please.. ngh~.. please touch me alpha, I need you" he moaned out still grinding against your hand.

You couldn't ignore the fact that there was a heat growing in between your legs as you watched him get himself off with your hand.

"Fuck it.." you said pulling down his pants and boxers slightly allowing his bulge to be on display for you.

You wrapped your hand around his cock and slowly started to pump your fist up and down earning a loud mewl to escape from the omegas mouth.

"Please go faster alpha~" Hyunjin moaned out, the way he called you alpha made a low growl erupt from your throat as you began to pump his twitching cock faster making the omega throw his head back in pleasure.

The room was quickly filled with the sound of the omegas whimpers and moans which ignited your ego.

He was making these noises for you and only you, he was your omega only and you couldn't wait to breed him along with your other mates.

"I-I'm about t-to cu-" his words were cut off by a loud moan as white strings of cum flew out of his red angry tip and coating your hand in the hot sticky liquid.

"Open." You command as you brough your cum soaked fingers to his mouth, he obediently did as he was told as you stuck your fingers in his mouth as he sucked them clean.

Once he wad done you cleaned him and the remainder cum on your hand  off with a tissue.

Pulling the omega's pants back up you could hear light snores coming from the sleeping male on your shoulder.

Smiling to yourself you kissed him on his head and did the rest of the work with a big smile on your face and your mate in your arms.

♡---------------------------------------------------♡

Word count: 939

This is my first time writing smut so I hope it was ok lol