Ep 1: A Lying Witch And a Warden

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Owl House

(In the living room of the Owl House, Y/n Skywalker is sitting cross legged while levitating off the ground. His two lightsabers are also floating around, Y/n slightly sifts his fingers causing the lightsabers to break off into pieces. Y/n's eyes shoot open and he looks towards the front door)

Y/n: She brought a guest?

(He lands on the ground while the pieces of his lightsaber are still floating all around him. The front door opens and Eda walks in with a girl)

Eda: Welcome to...

(She snaps her fingers, neither one of them realizing that Y/n is standing next to them)

Eda: ...the Owl House...

(Candles ignite. A fire in the fireplace starts, a cauldron starts stirring itself, and a broom starts sweeping the floor. Overhead, a depiction of an owl beast of some kind begins to glow with a great screeching noise. Luz looks at all of this in awe)

Eda: ...where I hide away from the pressures of modern life. Also the cops. Mm, also some random clients.

(She chuckles)

Luz: This place is beautiful!

Y/n: It's not that beautiful, but it's home.

(Luz lets out a yelp and jumps back, she turns around and looks at Y/n who is smiling)

Y/n: Sorry if I scared you.

Luz: It's fine.

(She stares at Y/n)

Luz: 'Cute guy detected.'

(Y/n looks at Eda with a questioning look)

Y/n: You sould have told me we would have guests over. I could have atleast cleaned up a little.

Eda: This was kinda on the spot visit. Kid, this is Y/n Skywalker.

(She wraps her arm around Y/n)

Eda: My boyfriend.

(Luz raises an eye brow at that. Y/n's eye twitches and he moves his finger a little causing a mug to his Eda on her forehead, she grunts and rubs the spot she was hit)

Y/n: I'm not your boyfriend so stop telling everyone that!

(Unknowingly Luz lets out a sigh when she hears that)

Eda: Ha! No.

(Y/n growls while Luz puts her book onto a coffee table)

Luz: Do you two live here all alone?

(Suddenly thudding footsteps shake the house)

Eda: Actually, we have a roommate.

King: Who dares intrude upon I, the king of demons?

(A small dog like creature with a skull ontop of his head walks out and squeaks a rubber ducky. Luz gasps in overjoy)

Y/n: Oh boy...

Luz: ¡Ay, que lindo!

(She runs forward and scoops King up in a hug)

Luz: Eda, Y/n, he's so cute! Who's a widdle guy? Who's a widdle guy? Is it you? Is it you?