Chapter 598

Lil Tao's manager found Jennie.

After Jennie finished filming the movie, she stopped to charge her phone and accompany her son.

There was no work or activity during this period.

It was quite surprising that she was stopped by Lil Tao's manager.

"Jennie, I have something to talk to you about. Let's sit down and talk."

Jennie saw through his intentions and did not refuse.

"What is it? Tell me." Jennie sat down in a crowded coffee shop and put down her bag calmly.

"I didn't expect that when Lil Tao was sick, you guys would replace him with your son to act in this movie. Indeed, it's good to be rich. Jennie had no problem with the child.

After Lil Tao fell sick, she even asked Qiao Mei to visit him. Lil Tao and his parents had a good attitude and felt sorry for causing trouble for the production team.

Jennie did not expect Lil Tao's manager to be like this.

You can do anything."

Jennie looked at him in amusement. "You said it yourself. We replaced Lil Tao because he was sick, not for any other reason. The filming schedule of the movie is very tight, so it's normal that we didn't have time to wait for Lil Tao. Besides, the production team didn't ask Lil Tao to compensate them. They even compensated him for the scenes he filmed previously. The production team was benevolent enough."

Jennie had no problem with the child.
and his parents had a good attitude and felt sorry for causing trouble for the production team.

After Lil Tao fell sick, she even asked Qiao Mei to visit him. Lil Tao Jennie did not expect Lil Tao's manager to be like this.

The manager revealed a malicious smile. "But do you think everyone will think so if this matter is exposed? Everyone will only think that you're using tricks to ostracize other child actors just to pave the way for your children. At that time, the pressure your son will be under won't be something you can control."

"What are you going to do?"

"Jennie, you have plenty of money. After marrying a man like Lisa, you really don't have to worry about your life's expenses. Your son can also get a lot of things. As for Lil Tao, you have to compensate him, right?"

Jennie looked at him indifferently. "That's not what Lil Tao and his parents said."

"That's because they're stupid! They deserve compensation. As their manager, I won't be like them and ask for nothing."

This manager obviously wanted to use this matter to extort money.

As far as Jennie knew, when Lil Tao was sick, he did not appear much and did not pay much attention to the child.

However, when he could use Lil Tao to make money, he appeared.

It was really disgusting to be a manager like him.

"What if I say no?"

"Jennie, aren't you afraid that your son will be scolded by the outside world?"

"You know who the man I married is, yet you still dare to look for me like this. Do you think a mere manager like you can go against my man?"

Jennie stood up and held her bag. She was tall to begin with, so when she sneered, her aura was oppressive.

The manager's face turned pale.

He had come to extort money with the determination to risk it all.

Unexpectedly, Jennie had such an attitude.