where it all starts....

It was a hectic day to the Kim's................ They all gathered up in the living room... Except for a little 11 yr old girl who was playing outside in the rain......

 Except for a little 11 yr old girl who was playing outside in the rain

 As the rain stops, she came inside the mansion and straightly gone to her room

As the rain stops, she came inside the mansion and straightly gone to her room... Not caring about the intense aura which covered the surroundings..... After sometime she came out of her room being dragged by her brother.... She was confused..... Cuz its the first time she is experiencing this..... Her brother was dragging her to the living room where her whole family was. Her father slapped her and asked her" what sin did i do to have you as my daughter!" She was confused and her cheek was already red due to the inexperienced act. She looked around and saw everyone looking at her with pure "anger, and disgust ".What did i do? She asked but didn't got the answer instead again got beaten by her... Mother. They all started to beat her without mercy.... God knows Why! After sometime she started to cough blood...... They stoped and said her to pack her clothes..... She slowly got up and ran to her room. All the things they said was roaming in her head like a cycle one after another all she could say was Why? ........ After that she packed her clothes and got down to see her Dad. Calling someone and saying the word, the word which gotten her more broke...... Her dad said we are disowning her. What!Why? Only these things came in her mind but,... She didn't said anything but, on her way she heard her uncle saying "our plan worked ". She looked around the house and the people within it and jumped throughout the window and escaped..... She ran as fast as she can but she got infront of a Bugatti but the driver was fast enough to pull the break...... She was standing there with closed eyes.... But when she didnt felt anything she opened her eyes to see a man in his 30s or something standing there....... Confused?.... He came towards her and patted her head and asked"Sweetie are you lost?" She shooked her head as no "okay do you have your father's number? She shook her head as no " hmm lets go to the police station.... She finally decided to speak up " pls uncle,... Dont take me back to my house.... What happened " she started to tear up... He said " hey its ok.... And comforts her in his embrace.... After sometime he asked " can you tell me why.......? She started to say what happened and all the man was fuming in anger..... He decided to take her home...... He asked her name..... She said " Kim yn" he patted her head with a small smile and said" no its not anymore.... Frm now on you are Lee Yn.... Ok? " hmmm she hummed...... In answer.
After sometime they reached a mansion...