chapter 8

I woke up at..... 7 am yep today no school... Phew~
She dramatically thought and stepped down from her bed and walked to bathroom to freshen up.. Afterthat she decided to go on a walk with her oppas.. So she came down wearing this

 So she came down wearing this

I saw oppas preparing charlie... Yep our dog i adopted him and bam but bam is with mine blood family....

 Yep our dog i adopted him and bam but bam is with mine blood family

Yeon oppa

Jungie oppa

Jungie oppa

Charlie

When they saw me they were surprised cuz im a deep sleeper at holidays... :/
So yeon oppa came towards me and touched my forehead and asked " sweet cake r u okay? "
Seeing this i looked at him in disbelief jong oppa said " stop it yeon ahh u r embarrassing her " with that they both started laughing.. I got mad so i took charlie and ran outside after sometime when i reached the park i decided to sit... And saw my two oppas coming to my direction more like running and started lecturing me like they did when i was a kid i sighed and said stop and everyone in the park started whispering I'm really mad now so i said " I'm really mad now yeonaah go buy me an ice cream okay? " yeon said " and why would u think that i would your Majesty? "

An pov:-

jong suk was silently watching the both dramatic creature's.. It was fun and a relief for him to see them together.. It didn't last long as charlie got alert of something and he ran to the opposite direction causing yn to panic and run after him seeing her running both of her oppas to run after her.. Charlie stopped his running and jumped towards a specific person yn shouted "charlie dont!!!" But instead of biting that person he was licking that persons face.. That person turned around causing yn's aura to change.. Which was notable for her panting brothers.. It was jungkook... When he saw Charlie he recognized him fastly and asked him while patting " hey buddy, how r ya? " bam was with him so he jumped on yn and started licking her so she gave him her bunny smile.. Seeing bam jungkook looked at her direction and his eyes softened seeing her playing with bam but it darkened when she called her oppas to show them bam..
.
.
.
. Jk pov

I was smiling seeing yn playing with bam with her sweet bunny smile.. Yes she have bunny smile, dimple smile, gummy smile, boxy smile and a bright smile she got it frm us her oppas...
My smile faded when she called someone " yeon oppa, jong oppa come here " suddenly 2 men came and sat beside her and patted bam suddenly she said " yeoni oppa look i adopted charlie and bam with my Bunny oppa".. She was smiling when she was saying it but it eventually faded when she herself said that i was happy that she still think me as her bunny oppa.... Soon they stood up and shot daggers at me with their cold eyes i just looked down suddenly tae hyung came and said " jungkook aahhh u lazy bunny man why r u standing like a statue here go work out u bunny " i whispered to him " shut up hyung!!" He said why while looking at yn who was silently smirking.. Seeing her smirk we both smiled soon she said this and we felt a pang in our heart " I'm sorry for the trouble sir, and pls take care of him " she left with Charlie who was looking at us.. I sighed and turned towards tae hyung and saw that he was crying he said " we did something horrible jungkookahh no i did i slapped her with my hands and even cursed her.. Will she forgive me jungkook aahh? " hearing him my eyes also had tears i patted him and said she willhyung she is our bunny right? So she can't forget us".
.
.
. little did they know someone was hearing the whole conversation with tears in her eyes and said " dont worry i will never ever forgive u "
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. how many of u have strict parents?