Talking doesn't always solve things.

^ literally this chick is my inspiration to continue on with this story

well I was planning to upload this on Sunday because i thought i will be at the beach all day but I got sick so here i am typing this up!

also MY POPS BOUGHT THE NEW MAC ITS FRKKN COOL! but its our home computer and i still use my laptop! (:

alrighty enjoy PEEPS

another thing tell me what you guys want to happen in the next chapter cuz i dont write ahead i usually write when i feel like it then i post!

anyways ENJOY! :]

**********************************************************************

- ~ -Jordans POV- ~ -

"Hi how may I help you?" the old receptionist asks in a dull tone.

"I'm here to see Levi Peyton" I squeak holding back unwanted tears.

"Hold on for a minute" she replies holding up her frail finger in a 'hold on' way then going on her computer typing in something. "He's in room...." she drags the M "he is in room 315."

I mumble a thanks before speeding off into the ghostly hallway with 'artistic' pictures lining the walls.

Room 309... 311... 313... YES! Room 315

I stand outside the room staring at the oak wood door. I use my hands to tame my unruly brown haired nest and the mess of clothes I'm wearing.

I inhale gulping in a lot of air. Opening the door slowly peaking my head in first before I fully step into the room. I walk in passing an old women laying in the bed then the next bed Levi was laying there looking banged up badly.

I turn to the side looking around at the room only sound that was heard was Levis relaxing heart monitor.

Wait there's a guy there with untamed black hair with his head in his hands sitting in a chair next to a broken Levi on the hospital bed. He is probably sleeping I wonder so I turn back to look at Levi.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" the guy spat his blue eyes throwing icy glares at me. I know him he is Levis friend Jason who was high at the park. "Wait! Haven't I seen you before?" he asks with a confused pout settling on his handsome face.

"I'm J-Jordan" I stutter under his accusing glares "and I s-saw you at the p-park with L-Levi a c-couple days ago" I gulp.

I turn my head towards Levi as I feel myself saddening at the fact he was hurt and I couldn't do anything about it. I'm wondering how can he go through the immense pain brought on by that sick man.

"He's doing better..." Jason speaks up looking over at his friend "well that's what the docs say."

"How long have you been here? Actually how did you find out he's here?" I question Jason honestly confused that he is here since the last time I saw him he was sleeping on the bench at the park passing out from being so high.

"What are you the FBI?" he shoots back glaring at me.

"S-Sorry" I blush for questioning him like that.

He chuckles.

What?! Either this guy is high again or he is bipolar.

"You're such an innocent. Perfect for my boy." He laughs patting Levi's hand.