Introduction

Hi guys, I'm Adishi, the author of this book. I recently found this draft on my drive and realised it still resonated with me. I wrote this a few years ago when I was struggling with acne, and I've decided to publish it the same way it was written the first time (with no or minimal edits). If you're struggling with acne right now, I hope this helps. Remember, you're not alone in this journey, and you never were. Much love. 

Published: 08/08/2023

*

The reason I decided to write this was my poor skin or more specifically my acne that genuinely took away almost eight years of my life. I started getting pimples on my face when I was barely eleven-year-old and today, when I'm eighteen, I'm still far from having clear skin.

Acne has been a major part of my life, ruining my confidence and causing me to stay away from major social highlights in my school. It's been a hard journey with lots of ups and downs but well, it's a journey worth sharing. So that's what I plan on doing through this book.

But instead of talking only about myself and boring you, I am going to list down things that helped me get better and hope that they will help you too. This will also serve as a checklist for me so yay, it's a win-win! Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

You might not agree with me on some aspects, or you might do but overall, I hope we will all benefit through this book. Fingers crossed.

So without further ado, let's read. ❤

Written: 03/12/2020

Disclaimer: Please don't confuse this with any form of medical or professional advice. I'm only sharing my personal journey.

*