Our Day Off

Origin: Tokyo Ghoul

Name: Saiko Yonebayashi

Description/Story: Quinx squad have a day off their Ghoul hunting missions, allowing two of its members to share an intimate moment

Kinks: Anal

MC: Male Reader

Y/n P.O.V

Ahh! Finally! A day where we could actually relax! Its been a long and gruelling fight against Ghouls. Thankfully, we were all given a break from the fight as Ghoul activity had diminished greatly over the past month. 

I was on the Quinx squad, a group of humans who volunteered to have kagune sacs implanted into us, turning us all into One-Eyed Ghouls. Each of us had the same kagunes Ghouls had, except they were slightly augmented. For example, I had a Rinkaku kagune and the tendrils were augmented so I had 8 of them and they were all lined with small spikes around them, allowing me to sharpen them at will. 

Anyway! Moving on from that, I was currently walking over to my tiny girlfriend's room which was just down the hall from where mine was. We lived in a CCG facility so Ghouls didn't try to kill us in our sleep. That is, if they didn't somehow breach the base. 

Once I arrived at the room, I knocked on the door. Upon knocking, I heard a slight groan from the other side, making me chuckle. Saiko always was a bit of a sleepyhead. It was cute. A quick moment passed by before the door opened, revealing my cute girlfriend with blue hair. She had no pants on and the shirt she wore barely hung over her thong. 

Y/n: Hi Saiko. Was I interrupting anything? 

Saiko: Yes... My sleep... 

She murmured, still half asleep. 

Y/n: Well, I was thinking since its our day off, maybe we could spend it together?

Saiko: What...? But Y/n... You know I don't like going out...

Y/n: I never said anything about going out. I meant we could just stay in and spend some quality time together. The only time we get to spend time with each other is when we're out on missions, fighting for our lives. 

Saiko: Fair enough... So... What are we going to do? 

Y/n: Well... I was thinking we "relax". 

She frowned, confused. 

Saiko: Huh...? What do you mean? The way you said that sounds... a bit different. 

I smiled and entered the room, shutting the door behind me. 

Saiko's bedroom was filled with mixed moans and screams of pleasure accompanied with the sound of flesh clapping against each other. 

I held my blue haired girlfriend in his arms, pumping my pre-cum and saliva coated cock into her asshole, making her roll her eyes into the back of her head. I just groaned as I kept ramming my dick into her ass, making her stomach bulge with each thrust. 

Saiko: F-Fuck...! ~

Her arms hung limp as her senses were overwhelmed with the wild fucking I was giving her. I smashed my lips against hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth, still wildly humping my smaller girlfriend. Saiko's asshole had continued to clamp tightly around my large dick, either trying to push it out or welcome it in. Either way, it only pleasured the me further and encouraged me to force my rod deeper into her anus. 

And I did just that. Feeling my arms slightly give way, I laid Saiko's back down on the bed and continued to ram my cock inside of her asshole, making me groan and grunt with fierce exhaustion and determination. 

Y/n: This is much better than sleeping! ~ Don't you think? ~

Saiko: Y-Yeah! ~

Her eyes were nearly rolled into the back of her head, nearly passing out from the pleasure she was experiencing. Suddenly, fluids burst out of her pussy as she suffered from an orgasm. I just smiled, continuing. After a few more minutes, I grit my teeth as he finally felt my cock and balls begin to throb with excitement. 

Y/n: Ugh...! ~ Saiko!!! ~

I quickened my pace until finally shoving both my entire cock and balls into her ass, screaming as I felt thick ropes of cum erupt into her ass, covering her anus walls. That was all the pleasure Saiko needed for her to finally pass out, but before she did that, she stayed awake for the whole duration I spent a good minute dumping my thick loads into her ass, making her stomach bulge a little from how much I kept pumping inside of her. 

By the end of it, some of my seed had leaked out of her ruined ass. Slowly, I pulled myself out of her, seeing all my seed flow out of her giant torn asshole. It all dripped onto the bedsheets, forming a pool of cum. 

A low chuckle left my lips as I lied down with Saiko. My cock began to go soft and limp, making me sigh in relaxation. 

Y/n: What A Day Off...