☆She took him faster than you could say sabotage

NO HATE TO VIOLET LOVE HER BUT THIS IS FOR THE IMAGINE ❤️❤️also, listening to the song above would make you sort of understand:)

Y/N's POV:

Watching him and her together on their little date, you were out when you saw Violet and Cal together. Earlier Cal told you that he had a date you like him yes, but had to act happy for him even though you were there for him, for everything.
Violet was so pretty, and I'm just, me.
So many thoughts were going through your head, sad.

1 hour before.

"Y/N!" Cal yelled, barging into your room.
"Yes Cal?" "So I met someone and I asked her out on a date and she said yes! What do girls like? Your a girl so you should know!!" Cal spoke, with excitement in his voice.
That broke your heart. You wished that you were the girl he was talking about.
"Oh...well you should get her flowers I guess" you said with a little sadness in your voice. "Okay thank you N/N!" Cal, was to oblivious to noticed your tone change.
A few minutes later you heard the door close, he left already without his usual 'goodbye that hurt but it doesn't matter anymore.
1 hour later, you decided to go out.
Walking around bored out of your mind you looked around, but didn't think that you'd see the 2 people you didn't want to see at all.
Cal and...Violet.
You saw him and her share a kiss, he looked so happy. I guess you could really say that, she took him faster than you could say sabotage.

A/N: first imagine what do we think?