Shadows of the Phantoms

Anders, Osmond, and Fehmeeda have been handed everything they need for the operation as well as being taught on not just the city's but the nation's customs and traditions for the operation they are about to commence. They have received a compass, matching uniforms, grapple hooks for each just in case, utility belts with pouches to carry ammo and other portable equipment such as flashlights and pocketknives. The three have two holsters all clipped onto their utility belts for their sidearms and grapple hooks placed firmly inside and strapped tight. They have journeyed to the city's edge, going through a military base, looking at a giant dark red wall that seems to stretch into the sky endlessly as well as both sides of the three. Placed on top are the anti-air defense turrets taking on the appearance of giant canons pointing into the sky, as if to be waiting for something or someone to arrive. Anders looks at Fehmeeda and asks "you have that spell ready? Before we fire these grapple hooks, we need to know if anyone is up there" Anders spoke to her in a soft toned voice as to be careful to not draw any unwanted attention as they are now in a restricted area of the city, at the edge of a military base. Fehmeeda nods yes to Anders question and then they both look back up at the wall, feeling like they are going to snap their necks if they continue doing so any longer. Fehmeeda puts her left her hand up forms a cloudy see through ball of light. The thing turns invisible to the naked eyes of any who would possibly see the thing. "Can you see through it?" Osmond asked as both him and Anders looked at her in anticipation of her answer. Fehmeeda nodded yes while using her right hand to motion for silence by briefly swinging her hand to the side with her index finger and thumb pinched together. The magic spy eye Fehmeeda conjured flies upwards to the top of the wall where the canons lay seemingly dormant. Fehmeeda controls the eye to look both ways before slowly hovering down close to the floor next to the anti-air canon. Fehmeeda continues to control it for a little longer and seeing nobody in sight. The conjured spy eye vanishes as Fehmeeda looks at Anders and Osmond and gives them both a thumbs up for the grapple hooks to be fired. "Alright. Shall we apply some sort of magic enhancement to the grapple gun? Wall seems a bit high up there." Osmond asks quietly and curiously to Fehmeeda. She nods yes as she puts her left hand out and closes her eyes as a hazy light blue mist leaves her left hand and reaches to everyone's grapple guns, and for a brief moment they light up and then the light vanishes right afterwards. Anders, Osmond, and Fehmeeda fire their grapple guns, hearing a quick light whooshing sound as they fly upwards to the top of the wall. The hooks latch onto the side of the wall securely; Anders, Osmond, and Fehmeeda tug on the hooks to make sure it's safe for them to start making their way up. They pull on the trigger again and the grapple guns pull the three upwards to the top with some decent speed. About a minute would pass by, by the time they would reach the top and climb over the edge. The three take their respective hooks and reload them into the grapple gun before taking a look at the big anti-air defense canon before them. Anders looks in both directions of where they are standing in on top of the wall. "Alright, one last uniform check before we get started officially, alright?" Anders spoke to everyone to make sure everything is in order, so no one gets caught. Osmond and Fehmeeda nod in agreement. Anders pulls out a picture of one of the city's soldiers to compare to themselves for accuracy. A dark red t-shirt with matching colored combat pants, hat, and jet-black combat boots. The shirt is tucked in nicely with a little looseness to allow the wearer more freedom of movement without any restraint. The black utility belt and holsters matching what is seen in the picture. Anders puts the picture back in his pocket looking at the other two, "alright, seems everything is in order and accurate to the picture. Let's start the mission with this canon here while no one else is here for the time being." Anders spoke to the others with some sense of urgency in his voice. Osmond pulls out a little device from his pocket with his right hand. It has a piece of yellow glass with a silver thin metal circular piece containing it, with four thin tiny metal legs made for attaching to objects and staying there. Osmond walks over to the anti-air defense canon carefully removing the cap with his left hand that's sealing the battery inside the weapon. Osmond, using his left hand once again, carefully removes the battery and places the yellow spider looking device on the battery with his right hand and pressing on the yellow glass piece, and then carefully placing the battery back inside and closes it up sealing it once more. Osmond looks at the other two, "remember, to press the yellow glass button on the device to activate it." Osmond stops a moment to take a look around to see if anyone is coming their way, and then looks back at Anders and Fehmeeda. "Once the other two have been placed, giving it the range, it needs, it will send an electric shock to all of them, invisible to the naked eye, completely frying their batteries." Osmond finished explaining to Anders and Fehmeeda. They both nod to his statement as Osmond hands them the other two devices after reaching in his right pocket to grab them, "we are going to have to split for a little bit, but remember, we will meet back up at the Oak Forest Park if things go as planned." Osmond told them as they took the sabotage devices from his right hand. "What will you do in the meantime Osmond?" Anders asked Osmond curiously as to his motives for the now as he puts down his right hand down. "Well, I am going to distract who I can, to keep them away from the two of you." Osmond replied to Anders's question. "Do not worry friend. I will be alright" Osmond said to Anders, briefly putting his left hand on his right shoulder before heading off in the distance opposite of where Anders and Fehmeeda will be heading, to find any he can distract for a little while.