Teach Me Part 1

Jumping out of my convertible pink car, I swiftly flatten the back of my short plaid uniform skirt and walk to the big front door of my house with my keys in hand.

Opening the front door, I yell out, "Daddy, I'm home!"

As I step into the house and look around, I notice that he just finished his afternoon coffee and is doing the dishes.

He puts his cup into the dishwasher and wipes off his wet hands before meeting me at the stairs by the front door.

"Hi, baby girl! How was your day at school today?" He asks after giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"It was good," I say while we walk further into the house to the kitchen. I sit on one of the tall island chairs that we have in the kitchen. "We learned something new today."

"Oh yeah? Tell me about it." He says while taking a seat in the chair next to me, brushing against my leg in the process.

"We learned about sex," I say.

"Oh? In your last year of high school huh?" He says. "Interesting. Well, you do go to a catholic school, so I guess that makes sense." He adds with a shrug.

I hum and then say, "Yeah, but I don't understand how it works."

"What do you mean you don't know how it works?" He asks me confused while cocking his head to the side. "Did the teacher not explain it?"

"I mean she did, but I just don't understand how it works. And I really don't understand how it is supposed to feel good. It seems like it would be really uncomfortable and awkward. I don't know if that makes any sense." I say genuinely confused and a little shy.

"Oh, I understand." He says with a nod. "The first time someone has sex it can be a little painful and sloppy, but it's not always the case. If one person is more experienced it can help the situation. Over time it feels really good for both people."

"Can you help me with this?" I ask, through my eyelashes. "You are experienced, right?"

"What do you mean by that, baby girl?"

"Teach me," I say with conviction. "Teach me how to have sex."

"You want me to teach you how to have sex?" He says surprised, pointing at himself.

"Please, Daddy?" I say with puppy dog eyes. "I want to learn and understand. I don't know if I would feel comfortable doing this with another person for the first time."

"Are you sure, baby?"

"Yes, I'm sure!"

"Positively sure?" He asks, checking in again.

"Yes, Daddy," I say nodding my head. "Positively sure."

"Alright, then baby. Why don't we move somewhere a bit more comfortable." He says, indicating to the large couch in the living room.

He takes my hand and leads me to the pristine white couch in the living room.

The living room is quite spacious with a big window facing a pool and flowers in the backyard.

He takes a seat on the couch and pats the cushion directly next to him. "Come sit here on my left side."

I do as I'm told and follow his instructions. Once I sit down, he places his large warm hand on my thigh and begins to speak.

"I want this to feel good for you, baby girl, so we need to prep you a bit, ok?" He says running his hand up a bit higher, lifting my skirt ever so slightly