Teach Me Part 2

Hi! Oh my god, you all went crazy over this story! Thank you so much!

I received a whole bunch of messages asking me to do more parts. This story was intended to be only one chapter, but I am making a second one for you all to enjoy. I am not planning on writing any chapters after this, for this story, but we will see!

I have a couple of other things that I am working on so please be on the lookout for that!

-------------------------------------------

"So will you go out with me?" Chad says, eyeing up my short graduation dress. "It would be like a graduation gift. You know."

I look at him confused.

I've spoken to him maybe a handful of times and never thought he liked me enough to want to go on a date.

"Umm I'm not sure," I say with a pause. "I don't know what my plans are yet."

"Well, why don't you just say yes now, and if you are busy then just text or call me that it doesn't work. We can go a different time then." He says with a little bit of push behind his tone.

"Uh, sure," I say with a shrug.

"Good good." He says. "Here's my phone number."

Chad passes me a business card with his first and last name, his phone number, his email, and his home address.

"Text me." He adds with a wink before turning away and walking over to his parents.

That was interesting. I think to myself before looking for my stepdad in the crowd.

I see him wave and I run over to him.

As I make it in front of him I jump into his arms and he catches me, wrapping me up in a warm hug.

"Congratulations baby girl! You finally graduated!" He says with excitement.

"Yeah," I say with a bit smile. "I'm finally done with high school."

He gently puts me back down on my feet on the football turf below us and stares at something behind me.

He gives me a little pinch at the waist and cocks his head forward.

"Who is that?" He asks in a serious tone.

"Who?" I ask confused turning around to look.

"Blonde surfer dude." He says.

"Oh, that's Chad."

"I don't like the way he is looking at you." He says matter of factly.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"He is practically fucking you with his eyes. I don't like it. Do you know him?" He asks me looking down deep into my eyes.

I look down at my hands and start to play with my fingers nervously.

"Um well, he just asked me out on a date this evening," I say. "As a graduation gift."