Chapter 10 ~ Come to me

Christian Hunter

As I am placing her strawberries into a bowl, I can't help but wonder what I am doing with this beautiful, young girl in my home. she is my student! I ignore my thoughts and walk to the living room where she is waiting for me. As I walk in, I notice her tiny frame curled up on my sofa, with her gorgeous thick hair sprawled out around her and her pouty lips parted with soft, cute noises escaping, fast asleep.

I walk towards the sleeping beauty and grab a blanket before placing it carefully over her. She gently stirs but soon falls back into her sleepy slumber. I find myself staring at her unreal beauty, I could stand here for hours admiring her perfect and small face but I head to my office not far from her and pour myself my favoured drink: A neat whiskey. I sit at my desk, loosen my tie and unbutton my shirt before downing my drink and looking through files and documents.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I work through my paper work, I hear soft patters along my hardwood floors heading towards my office and i try to suppress the smile forming. Then, I gently knock rings throughout my office.

"come in, mi amore" I calmly tell her.
(my love)

What emerged from behind the heavy, large wooden door took my breath. An attractive and alluring young girl, rubbing her eye as she softly yawns. Her hair is like long, tangled vines and doe eyes so heavy with rest.

"I'm so s-sorry, sir," she says before yawning again. "I did not mean to fall asleep like that...how rude of me" She quietly apologized. She is so perfect.

"You have nothing to apologize for, my darling" I reassured her. She is so nervous but I love that about her.

"Come to me" I tell her deeply. I watch her obsessively, my eyes wandering her small figure hungrily as she cautiously waddles towards me.

As soon as she is close enough, I gently but swiftly take her hand and pull her onto my lap, feeling her small breasts flush against my chest.
She gasps in surprise and I see slight fear in her tense posture. My Princess soon calms and relaxes into my warmth as I gently smooth the back of her head.

"S-Sir, I must really get back home. I do not wish to disturb you so late" She tells me as she looks down at her hands between us.

"Nonsense. You can stay the night here so I know that you are safe." | tell her while placing her head on my shoulder.

"B-But... I do not want to be trouble..." She says slowly and quietly. I can feel her breaths becoming calmer and deeper.

"Shhh principessa, riposo" I whisper into her ear before hearing the familiar melody of her small whimpers and snores as she sleeps. (shhhh, Princess, sleep)

I finish my work with her sleeping closely to my warm chest. Before standing with her tight in my embrace, I walk her to my bedroom and lay her down onto my bed and cover her with the duvet. Then, I head into the bathroom and shower. I can't help but think about how wrong it is that my student is dreaming in my bed. But I don't care as she is mine, only mine.

I walk out and get dressed as I hear her deep, soft breathing echo in the
room. I take my pillow and lay on the thick carpet beside her side of the bed. I put my arms behind my head and think about how:

it's wrong to have a young girl in my home...

it's wrong to have her in my bedroom...

it's wrong to want her in my bed...

shaking underneath me with delicate tears falling from her eyes and whimpers from her perfect mouth as her breasts cushion the impact of my force and her pale legs ache as I urge them further apart and force myself so deep inside her innocent and pure hole, my hunger so desperate to be satisfied.