Unexpected Pregnancy 3- Chrisnxtdoor

Keanna_💕   24 weeks💖

Liked by Chrisnxtdoor, MalcomBrown, and 98,499 more

ImDaisy: My sister is pregnant with her first child. I can't wait to meet the little bean❤️

Chrisnxtdoor: My babies💕

MalcomBrown: Gender reveal in two days

AngelTiny: Can't wait🥰

ItsKAIlyn: Sister and my niece🤭

Alex_raw: Kailyn it's nephew sweetie

ItsKAIlyn: Alex we is not about to start this
———————————————
Hey everyone and welcome to my channel. Today this is just a short video of me telling y'all I will be picking a couple of my fans to come to my gender reveal. It won't be a lot bc I will already have a lot of people there. But if I pick you, you will know because I will dm in you the address of what time you should be there. Love y'all.
———————————————
I was happy about the whole thing. I was nervous I mean I want a boy. Some girls want a girl but I don't. I want a boy for sure.
-TWO DAYS LATER-
Today was the day of my gender reveal. I had a couple people from my mom side of the family and a couple people from my dad side of the family bc I don't really mess with certain people for them to come to my stuff. Chris has broth his side of the family and there are a couple of fans with us as well. "When we count down from three we want y'all to pop this ballon and then blue or pink confetti will come out.
THREE......TWO......ONE
We both popped the balloon. Blue confetti came out do the balloons. Chris and are hugging each other right happy everyone screams I'm excitement. Man this really was good. I'm having a baby boy.