Is love real- Fanum

FANUM IS BIG 26. FUCK IN YOU TALM BOUT. Y'all let me stop

I always wonder, is love real? Why haven't I found it yet. "Imani can you come here please", my mother said from downstairs. I was visiting her in my home town. "Yes ma'am", I yell back. I was in San Diego California. I liked it here but it was a lot of fighting and shooting going on. I wanted to fly my mama out to Atlanta but nooo she wants to stay in San Diego.

"Do you know where Damien is", She asked me. Damien is one of my older brothers. I have 6 siblings. 3 older ones and 2 younger ones. "No ma'am, I tried to text him but he ain't respond", I told her and went to sit on the couch.

"What's wrong baby", she says and comes to sit next to me. Like I said I always wonder is love real. My last relationships was a bust like a big bust. "Ma is love real?" I ask her. Her and my dad been together since they were in 5th grade which was a long time ago. They broke up three times and that's it. They have been married for 12 years old.

"Yes it is. I know the last couple of relationships weren't the best but you can't give up on it just yet. I'm sure there is someone out there for you I promise", she says rubbing my back.

I smiled a little just thinking there will be a little hope. Then my hoe of a sister, Nori, walks in. "Mm you here? Why?" She asks me. Nori has a boyfriend that won the lottery of 2.9 million dollars. Ever since then she has been to good for her family.

"Nori don't start with me. I'm not in the mood baby", I said and rolled my eyes.

-2 weeks later-

It has been two weeks since I have been in the house. I haven't left yet. I am finally deciding to leave and shop to cure my depression. I go to target to get some nice things that will look good for my house.

I see someone and they friend look and point at me. I look away from them and laugh. I'm not worrying about y'all little boys. Then one of them came up to me. "Uh hello ma'am my name is Kai Cenat", he said to me.

"I know who y'all are", I said smiling. He smiled back at me. "But Fanum was wondering if he could fr get yo number. He was a little to nervous since you a beautiful woman he was nervous to come and talk to you", He told me.

I smiled knowing that he liked me. A broken girl that doesn't deserve many things. I hesitated at first because I didn't feel like going through another heart break.

"Sure he can", I said pulling out my phone.