Chapter 2

-Brock's POV-

It feels so good to hold her in my arms again. Now i know what I missed because she just jumped in my arms like she did when we were married and she loved me. Wait, does she still love me? I need to win her back. I wonder how much that will cost. What am I thinkin'? It's Reba she has no price limit.

-Barbara-Jean's POV-

I can't believe they are hugging right in front of me. Well, Brock and I are getting divorced so he has a right to hug her at least. You can tell he really loves her. You know, I didn't want to get divorced. Who am I kidding. I wanted him gone and here's my window. He can be with whoever he wants and so can I. I have already made my plan. He can have Henry and the house. I just need to find a way to tell him that I don't want Henry. I am gonna move to Fisheye Bottom.

-General POV-

"Barbara-Jean!" Reba yelled snapping Barbara-Jean out of her tranze-like state.

"Huh"

"Are you ok? You know being a divorced woman I can help You through this."

"Ya, I'm ok. Really. Brock you can have Henry and the house. I'm gonna move to Fisheye Bottom."

"Ooookaaay."

"Just tell him mommy loves him."

"Okay."

"I'll be out by tonight maybe tomorrow. If it's okay with you I'm gonna stay in the condo for a couple nights then leave."

"Okay. Ya that's fine with me. I'll be here or somewhere."

"Goodbye Brock. Goodbye Reba."

After that she left the building. No turning back or anything. Just. Gone.