Ch10 || Spilled

.

.

.

SETH POV

Nikki's match ended but the show wasn't over yet. I went to the catering. There was Randy and Zack sitting with them is Summer and Rosa. I walked past them to get some bottled water then Randy called me.

Randy: "Seth come join us!" he motioned me to the empty chair next to Summer.

Summer: "Hi Sethie..sit here" she said with a fling.

Me: "What's up guys!." as I sat down.

Randy: "You're not in good terms with Dean are you?"

Zack: "Yeah right! I know how you feel man. The feeling that a friend likes your girlfriend.." he said as I looked at them confused and the girls chuckled.

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Zack: "You must be upset that he kissed her.." he said smirking.

Rosa: "Who kissed who?" she asked.

Zack: "Didn't you know yet?" I shook my head.

Randy: "I thought you knew that's why you slapped him earlier.." he said as they laughed.

Me: "Ambrose?" I asked thinking about what he said.

Zack: "Yeah Dean! He kissed Nikki the night we're at the club." he rolled his eyes and laughed as if it was a joke. But I bet it's not.

Summer: "Oh my gosh! Is that true? You're joking right?!"

Zack: "No I'm not. I've seen it with my two beautiful eyes. hahaha"

They just laughed at it but Randy told me it is true. He also said that Dean might seen Nikki as Brie because he's drunk that night. But he's not being with Brie much these past days. I don't know what he's up to. Nikki didn't tell me that Dean kissed her.

I felt like I've been stab in the back. I am boiling in anger.

Me: "Gotta go.." I got up to find Nikki in her locker room. I need to clear out things. I need to talk to her.

Randy: "Hey Seth don't be such a badass." he winked as they smirked.

.

.

.

DEAN POV

Nikki was my good friend and her sister Brie was my girlfriend. When Brie and I broke up, Nikki's the one who was there for me. She convinced me to get back with Brie. I then had a weird feeling for her. I called it weird because I didn't liked her before. Well, I like her physically because she's the twin sister of Brie, but I didn't like her attitude. She's mean that's why they called her the evil twin of Brie. But she's changed and now she is with Seth.

I'm going to look for Nikki and I will tell what I feel about her. I think it's time. Brie didn't even care what our relationship now is. So I got out the room and went to the divas locker room.

As I'm walking, I saw her sitting on a box along the hallway with her eyes down her phone .

Me: "Hey!" I called as she turn her head and smiled.

Nikki: "Hey Dean. What's up!" she said smiling.

Me: "I have something to tell you.."

Nikki: "Well, what is it?"

Me: "I like you."

She didn't replied as she was shocked at what I just told her.

Nikki: "I am not Brie! Dean?!" as she loudly laughed.

Dean: "I know Nicole.." I leaned down trying kiss her but...

Nikki: "Dean! Get off me!"

.

.

.

SETH POV

I'm walking thru the hall when I saw Dean trying to kiss Nikki. I ran towards them. I grab Dean and I started to punch him.

Nikki: "Seth stop!" as she grabbed my back.

Me: "I thought you're different..." I said turning at her.

Nikki: "No Seth! It's not what you think!"

I turn the opposite way towards the locker room but then we saw Brie standing there like frozen. I guess she saw what happened why I hit Dean.

.

.

.

BRIE POV

I just heard Dean liked Nicole. And I also saw that he tried to kiss her but then Nikki avoided that when Seth ran towards him to punch him. I was shocked. I just froze to where I am standing. Seth walked away from them and Nikki cried as she ran towards our locker room.

Me: "What the hell Dean?!" as he got up from the floor.

Dean: "What?! As if you care?!" he said raising his voice at me.

Me: "I hate you! We're through!" as tears running down my face and I walked away.

.

.

.

NIKKI POV

Dean told me that he liked me and he tried to kiss me but I can't let it happen again. Seth saw us and he hit Dean. I cried running to the divas locker room because Seth thought Dean and I have an affair.

I got in the room and sat on the corner crying.

Nattie: " Hey Nicole. What happened to you?"

Cameron: "Are you okay girl?"

Paige: "Why are you crying Nikki?"

The girls went up to me and asked me those questions. I told them why, besides they're my bestfriends.

Me: "Dean confessed that he liked me and tried to kiss me when Seth saw us. He- he..." my voice was cracking.

Nattie: "Did he hit you?"

Me: "No.. He hit Dean."

Paige: "So? Why are you crying? You're not even hurt.." she said as the girls looked up to her.

Cameron: "Shut up Paige!" as she put her hands in surrender.

Nattie: "Did you kissed Dean back?"

Me: "No. I avoided him but Seth doesn't believe it."

I explained to them what happened. I just stopped crying as the girls cheered me up.

Nattie: "I think Seth is just mad at Dean but not to you. I know he loved you so much."

Eva: "Yeah.. you guys will get back soon don't worry."

Me: "Thanks. I love you girls so much!" as I smiled at them and they hugged me.

Cameron: "So where's Brie?" she asked..

I didn't know where's Brie. She also saw us and I thought she will be here in our room but she's not. I tried to call her but then her phone was in her bag. So I called Roman but he didn't saw her either. Omg! I started panicking as we got out and look for Brie in each room at the arena.

----------------------------------