Like Me

we had already started walking down the sidewalk, giggling and both talking about random shit. His laugh was cute. I wonder how he would react if i-Y/N, goddammit, stop..I can't keep thinking about those things. "--and then we both had fucking passed out!" Bill continues, talking about some random time with his brother.

I'm pretty sure Georg liked his brother. His name is Tom, isn't it? How cute. But isn't Tom straight? I've only seen him dating girls. I'm lost in thought at this point. Shortly, we arrived at Bills house, walking through the front door. His house was pretty nice, better than mine at that.

"Alright Y/N, here we are." Bill says, walking in and spinning around. "Damn, this place is nice. You live by yourself?" I ask, looking around a bit. "Nah, our parents are just out of town for the month." He says, putting his hand on his hip. What are we supposed to do the whole time I'm here? I've got some ideas..

Bruh, stop. I can't keep doing this. I can only just imagine him moani-..seriously?! I'm literally standing right Infront of him! I facepalm mentally and then focus back on Bill. "You want some vodka? Or beer?" He asks, walking to the kitchen. "Nah, I'm good." I already drink enough when I'm by myself. I wasn't a really good teenager at that.

"Alright." He replies, grabbing a water out of the fridge and handing it to me. "Thanks." I mumble, opening the water bottle and drinking it. It tasted good. He coughs and starts talking. "So, uhm. Y/N." He speaks. "Yuh?" I mumble, looking up at him. "So, uhm..did you meet anyone named, uhm, Amber..?" He asks, looking away for a moment. Amber. "Yes, I did." "--and did she tell you anything...?"

I then remember what she said about
him. What do I say? Oh god..

"She said that you wanted to date somebody like me?"

Juicy hehe
-★