Automatic

Y/EXGF'S POV

"I fucking hate him, I hate him. Why does he choose that guy over me?! I'm the longest relationship he's had!" I mumble to myself, walking home. I fucking hate him! He chose that ugly fuck over me?! I'm one of the hottest girls in the whole school! He's lucky he even got a chance with me. There's no fucking real love in him.

He just uses them, and leaves them. Its fucking sick. I know I shouldn't be like this, but it's true. I unlocked the front door, walking in. I can't stop thinking about him! Ugh!

(my luv bug)

· wya

· none of ur business

· you sent an attachment*

· my luv bug is typing...

Maybe that will make him want to get back with me. I still want him back.

· ew ur disgusting

· you sent an attachment*

· I'm in the middle of fucking my bf rn stop it bitch

· what...

· leave me aln

He's really having sex with that guy?! Seriously?!

Normal POV
(smut already started)

"nasty bitch." I mumble to myself, sitting my phone down and continuing to thrust into Bill. "Ah, ah!" He moans, shoving his face into the pillow underneath him. "Fuck," I breath out, leaning over Bill and starting to kiss his neck. He groans as he lifted his head up, moaning repeatedly. "You feel so good.." I whisper, starting to move faster.

"ugh, Y/N!" He moans, closing his eyes. "I'm close.." I say in a whisper almost, as he moans loudly in response. "Ah, ah, nnghh!" He moans, as he finally reached his limit. We both climax at the same time, panting. "Ohh.." I groan, pulling out of him. "Eh.." he moans, collapsing on his stomach. "Do you think Tom heard all that?" I ask.

"P-probably.." he mumbles, letting out a sigh. "Eh, he'll get over it." I reply, now laying down next to him. "Are you okay?" I ask, wrapping an arm around his stomach and pulling him closer. "M'fine.." he mumbles, burying his face in the crease of my neck. "Good." I reply, running my fingers through his hair.

ex gf wants us back yall 🤯
-★

Playboy (Bill Kaulitz x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें