Chapter 1: BlackBear & the Ink Demon in: So It Begins...

(BTW, this is after Audrey got back into the real world with Bendy and defeated the Ink Demon, again, AKA the ending of Bendy and the Dark Revival)

Wind-Up BlackBear's POV:
I was levitating in my room, reading. My name's Black Bear, the leader of the Wind-Ups.

Anyways, while reading, I feel something swallow me up. I try to escape, but I struggle. Everything goes black for me.

I wake up on a wooden floor, confused.

"Where am I?" I say to myself. I look around my surroundings. There are wooden walls, flooring and ceiling around me, well, at least that's what I think. All of it is a shade of a dark disgusting yellow outlined in black. It almost looks like it came out of a 3rd dimensional cartoon, if it was a cartoon from the early days of animation and the white and grey parts of the cartoon eventually aged into a disgusting shade of yellow, like white paper eventually turns a bit more yellow over time.

Some of these walls have posters on them, but I don't pay attention to what's being displayed on the posters. I think I see golden ink writing on some of them.

One poster with golden ink writing saying: TURN BACK. Wish I could if I knew how.

2 posters had lots of tally marks on them. But what do they mean?

Another poster says: I'M SORRY BUDDY. Who is sorry and why? And who's this "buddy"?

I stand up and look around. I then look at myself. I still look like me, with any part of my body, which is about 85% percent, that was black still is, but any other color, which for me would only be the red highlights of my clothing and body, are replaced with that same disgusting yellow.

I look behind me and see a door with a sign above that says: EXIT. I try to open the door in so many ways, but I can't get it to budge open. I turn around and walk down the hallway. I look on the floor to see more golden ink writing. I see an arrow pointing to the exit and saying: DON'T TURN ON THE MACHINE. What machine? And again, I can't turn back because the door's locked.

I find a sign that says: JOEY DREW STUDIOS. That makes sense. This place has a studio vibe to it and would kinda explain the cartoonish look. On the sign, I see more writing on top of the word STUDIOS saying: NOTHING. Joey Drew, nothing? What?

I see an old projector on a little table is on and projecting nothing but a blank white screen.

I see a room and I enter it. It's a small room, but it has an entryway next to it, leading to a much larger room. This room looks like a room for the people of this studio to draw and animate whatever they had going for them. If I had to guess, it was most likely cartoons. But why would they have a room for only one person to do all of this with another room filled with more people to do that same job? Couldn't they all have been drawing and animating in the same room?

I approach the desk. I hop onto the chair to look at what's on the desk since I'm short. DON'T PATRONIZE ME ABOUT IT! Anyways, I see a cartoon drawing of what appears to be a young demon? Why would anyone make a cartoon involving one of those creatures? Then again, there have been lots of cartoons involving them, and they've been a part of pop culture for a long time, so I shouldn't be too surprised. On the desk, I see writing that says: WE WERE BORN HERE. Who was?

"Looks like someone wasted lots of time here," I say to myself (get the reference?). I go to the room filled with other desks that have more drawing of the cartoon demon. Again, why were so many people who were drawing and animating this one cartoon devil separated from one person doing the same thing? Guess I'll never know.