I Adore

Dipper Pines always knew he wasn't a normal boy. Even his twin sister knew that - and she certaintly expected her brother to like the same gender. But his love for a certain isosceles triangle was definitely not expected. And this isn't geometry homework. More like demon summoning.

            Bill Cipher definitely isn't like any other demon - he has the ability to feel feelings, to have emotions. Anger being his topmost used next to chipper. But he never expected the young boy to have such a large crush on him, he knowing this since he knew all. The boy shouldn't love the demon, especially after what the demon had done. Gotten into his great uncle's mind, taken over the kid's body, and that certaintly wouldn't be the end of it. Bill just didn't get it.

            Dipper sat in his room, on his rock for a bed, chewing on the end of a pen. His mind ached from three days of no sleep, but he was scared he'd run into the dream demon again. And he couldn't be seen like this. His sister, Mabel, tapped on his shoulder, taking the boy's mind off of the triangle. "Bro-Bro?" she asked innocently, her eyes pleading for his attention.

            Dipper removed the pen from his mouth, the bitter taste of ink too strong to handle. "I'm not taking a shower, I might fall asleep."

            Mabel sighed. "I was just going to ask if you wanted some breakfast, but I guess I'll go then if you don't want me here."

            Dipper realized he was hungry through the bitter-coppery tatse of ink and blood. Nausea struck him, and he rushed to the bathroom, puking up saliva,  since that's all he'd had in his stomach, for he hadn't eaten dinner last night. "I'm hungry, Mabel. Please get me something to eat," he said disappointed at his weakness, "hurry up, I don't wanna puke again."

            Mabel rubbed her brother's back, silently agreeing to her brother's request. She ran down the stairs, brushing past Wendy. "Hey, Wendy, can't talk, got to get Dipper some breakfast, bye." Mabel rushed into the kitchen, scavenging the pantry for food. Doritos? Definitely not, they'll remind him of Bill. Granola bars? That won't be soft on his stomach. How about-

            "Watcha thinkin' Mabes?" Wendy asked, standing behind the girl.

            Mabel frowned, but quickly replaced it with a smile. "Dipper's really sick, and he needs to eat soon, but it has to be gentle for him to digest."

            "Well, I do have some soft cookies in my secret snack stash. But Dipper owes me one, okay?"

            Mabel gave Wendy a quick hug, then ran over to Wendy's food hiding place, grabbing the snickerdoodles, then running up the stairs she burst through the door, exclaiming her brother's name.

            Dipper massaged his temples, curled up in a ball on his bed. "What is it, Mabel? Did you bring food?"

            Mabel giggled. "Yup. Wendy's snickerdoodles. You owe her one."

            Dipper grabbed the box, opening it quickly and stuffing a cookie in his mouth. He needed to ask Wendy where she got these when he felt better. Or, in other words, got over himelf. "Ugh, Mabel, I'm so tired. But 'm scared."

            Mabel sat down next to her brother, smiling. "Dip, if you truly have a crush on Bill, why are you so afraid of him?"

            Dipper held back his tears, cuddling up next to Mabel. "I know that he knows I like him. And I'm afraid of that. I'm afraid he'll be angry. I'm afraid," he said, letting the tears spill, "I'm afraid he won't want to see me ever again because he's disgusted by me. He already doesn't like humans."

            Mabel hugged her brother, encasing him in her warmth. "Dip, there's no reason to worry like that. Maybe he's pitying you. Maybe's it's best you see him. Just sleep, Bro-Bro. You need it. I know you need it. You know know you need it. And I bet Bill will just be there to see if you're okay."