Zbožňuji

Dipper inwardly cheered on the last day of school. Tomorrow Mabel and he would be going to Gravity Falls again, and that meant no more schoolwork, no more parents, and no more bullies. But the best part? He'd get to see Bill again. And that was why he was so excited and utterly determined to get ready to leave. Although, there was nothing else left to pack, he'd already done that last week, he wanted to get Bill a gift. Something that said he loved him but not in an all-out way like Mabel would have done... something... subtle. At first, he thought about writing a note, but that'd be a little too obvious and not very much of a gift at all. Mabel suggested he made something, but Dipper knew very well he couldn't make arts and crafts for his life. So he decided to stop by the store while walking home from school.

Dipper toyed with the twenty dollar bill (LOL bill I'm sorry I had to) in his pocket as he walked into the local department store. Smiling as the air conditioning hit his skin, he quickly went over to the candy. Bill loved candy; it was the only thing he'd eat that was food. Dipper shook his head, stopping. That wouldn't work. Too normal and plain of him. He sighed as he knew what Bill loved most - humor. Mabel had everything he'd need... and it would be incredibly embarrassing to ask if he could ask to borrow the stuff... but if it made Bill happy... Dipper frowned grumpily, walking out of the store. This was going to suck, but he'd do anything for Bill. After all, he loved him, and Bill loved him back. Right?

-Welli'mbackbitcheS-

Dipper walked into Mabel's room, blushing. He hadn't even asked anything and he was already embarrassed! "Ummm... Mabel?"

Mabel sat on her bed, combing through her rainbow-streaked hair. "What's up, bro-bro?"

Dipper stared at the ground, doing his best not to let Mabel see his flush. "Can... can I borrow one of your dresses?"

Mabel giggled, getting up and punching Dipper on the arm lightly. "Awww, don't blush Dipper! Dresses are nothing to be ashamed of! I bet I have one you can have in my closet. Come on," she said, walking towards her closet and swinging the door open. "Are you going to wear your hat with it?"

Dipper smiled. "When don't I wear my hat?"

"Okay, so maybe a blue or a white... or maybe even pink?" Mabel thought aloud as the noise of hangers clacked against one another drowned out any other noise in the room. She finally drew out a light blue dress that was knee-length and had a bit of fullness in the skirt, and the sight of it made Dipper flush red. "Is this one okay? You look like it isn't."

"No, no, no, it's fine, it's just, I've never worn a dress before and I figured Bill would want some humor when I got back."

Mabel grinned. "Oooohhhhhh, I see, you're trying to impress Bill, aren't you? I get it Dip. No need to explain. But make sure you brush your hair, okay?"

Dipper rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine," he said, taking the dress and thanking his sister. He was so going to hear about this for the rest of the summer.

-OkayprepareyourselvesshitisabouttogodowN-

For once, Mabel and Dipper both skipped off the bus and towards the Mystery Shack. Instead of Dipper's usually casual getup, he wore the dress Mabel had picked out for him, flats, and a hairclip with a pine tree on it instead of his hat. "You think Grunkle Stan is going to, like, freak out when he sees me?"

Mabel gave him a reassuring smile. "Nonsense! If you say I encouraged it for the laughs, I think he'll be fine with it."

Dipper shrugged. "Okay, if you're sure. Are you excited?"

Mabel nodded her head happily. "Yeah I am! Mabel is back in the dating scene! Look out boys!"

"Yeah, the boys better look out for me if I catch them looking at you the wrong way. I'd make sure they're aware I have a boyfriend who can teach me magic. A demon boyfriend," Dipper said, rolling his eyes. "And not to mention Stan, Wendy, Bill, and Soos who will be protective of you as well."

"Whatever."

As soon as the two reached the Mystery Shack, the flung open the door and stormed in, yelling, "GRUNKLEEEE STAAAAAAN~!!!!"

At first when Stan turned their way, a smile was on his face, but then it looked like pure confusion a few seconds later. "Where's Dipper?"

Dipper crossed his arms, items rattling in his giant backpack. "I'm Dipper!"

"Why are you wearing a dress?"

Mabel burst out laughing as Dipper blushed heavily. "He just wanted to see your reaction. It's nothing long time. Just something for today."

Stan smiled and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Who's up for Greasy's Diner tonight?"

The twins cheered at the sound of that, just like they used to. A lanky blonde boy snickered as Stan walked off proclaiming he had to finish working. "My, my, Pine Tree, must I say you dressed up! You look quite adorable, as always."

Bill walked towards the two, his eyes fixed on Dipper, but glancing at Mabel every so often to reassure he wasn't ignoring her presence. "And you, Shooting Star, I am proud of you!"

Mabel raised an eyebrow. "Me?"

Bill grinned. "Of course! I'm proud of you for wearing the right sweater!" he explained, pointing out her sign on her shirt, the star clear as day against the hot pink.

"Thanks. Nice bowtie! Even though it's printed on the shirt, it's still - hey, who's that cutie?" Mabel said, sidetracked mid-sentence. "I'll be right back..."

Bill laughed softly as Mabel went to flirt with a guy she saw and was attracted to - 'Boy Crazy Phase' never left, apparrently... "So, Pine Tree, you got all dressed up for me? I must say, I'm touched! I'm happy to see that ya care~!"

"When wouldn't I care? I mean, I love you, I trust you, and you're my best friend. How can I not?" Dipper said, taking Bill's hands into his own and kissing him briefly before tugging on the backpack sleeve - that backpack was killing his back (jeez that sentence though).

"Let's get your stuff upstairs before Stan says something about public affection. I promise private affection will be better," Bill purred, dragging Dipper behind him by the strap of his dress.

Dipper blushed. "You don't have to promise. I already know," he shot back, smirking as if his face wasn't red.

"Talking back, eh?" Bill asked, stepping up the stairs, "I'll have to punish you for that."

-OnedayisallittakeS-

(A/N): Hey guys! I took forever on this, I know, but at 2:30 in the morning, here I am! This is just another filler chapter because honestly I'm too exhausted to get to where we're about to be. As much as we all love (hate) cliffhangers, there won't be one this time. Anyway, have a nice day/night and be sure to check out my playlist on YouTube for this! No links (websites like these don't let you copy and paste), sorry, but look up this: "Plans~ (a BillDip Playlist)". If there's any songs you recommend I add, lemme know! Don't forget to review, follow, favorite, stuff like that! See y'all real soon!