Alluring (1st)

Definition: powerfully and mysteriously attractive or fascinating; seductive.

I got this word off of google so my bad if I'm wrong. Also, TW yelling. 

_________________________________________

~~~Karl's P.O.V~~~~

-

It was a typical day in the summer except it was raining but I didn't really care that much because I was playing minecraft with Sapnap (Nick) we were just hanging out till I saw a notification (New message) I opened it. It was from my brother (Sean) It said 'What are you doing?'  I reply 'Chilling with nick why?'  'Just want to know if I could come over but its ok if  to busy rn'  'You can come over if you want ig just lmk when your like 5 mins away'.  I send back then I heard my name being called by sap I look up I forgot I was still playing with him "Karl hello? Karl hello?!" "Ya?" "What the heck Jacobs you just went dead silent for like 5 mins." "Sorry sap." "Anyways,do you think I could come over like tomorrow?" ' Sorry for interrupting, In this/my au they live like 40 mins to an hour away from each other' "Ya that would be fine, oh and by the way I got to go get ready my brother is coming over." "Ok,bye pretty boy~." "Bye handsome.~" I turn off my pc so I can get ready I put on my favorite purple sweater and a pair of jeans before going down stairs and turning on adventure time.

----------Time skip-----------

 Then I heard the door bell ring I jump off the couch to get the door then open it to my surprise Sapnap was standing there with flowers in his left hand (Karl's right is his left) and bag in the right. I just stand there turning red as a tomato while the nerves boy says "H-Hi K-Karl" then I snap out of my trance as I heard his "strange?"  introduction "Hey...sap..." Shout I probably sound awkward "Can I....Um..come in?"   "Oh ya come in!" A little grin on my face as he walked through the door "So I thought you were coming tomorrow." I say in a questing voice. "Umm...I don't know just board oh and these are for you." He said handing me the flowers. "Oh well thank you" I say trying to not show how flustered I am. I put the flowers in a pot and sit on the couch as Nick sits next to me I was half way watching the show and also half way watching nick as well till he said "What are you looking at pretty boy.~" He teased as I glow red from the silly nickname he moved a little closer to me I put me head on his thighs just look up at him.

~~~~~~~~~Sapnaps P.O.V~~~~~~~~

Karl fell asleep on my legs I chuckle to my self before I hear the door bell ring that's probably Sean I gently lift Karl up so I can get the door now Karl's laying on the couch in a constable position I can get the door as I expected its Sean  He looked at me with a confused look on his face I say "Karl fell asleep while watching  TV." "Oh ok." he comes inside I make my way to Karl to wake him up a gentle shake him he slowly opens his eyes and sits up then he put his arm around my neck and leg around my triose "Your brothers here pretty boy~." I whispered in his ear softly before he stood up looking flustered before he walked to the kitchen were his brother was. I walked behind Karl before picking him up "AHHHHhAA!" Karl screams "PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" I laugh after I put him down "WHAT THE HONK WAS THAT FOR?!" He asked I said "Because I can pretty boy.~" He was so red that he looked like a tomato "Ew" Sean said "Jealous?" I say he rolled his eyes at the comment." I just was dropping by to see how you were doing. I'll be leavening thought so byeee." Sean said before leaving the house.

----Time skip----

Me and Karl are cuddling on the couch till I notice he's asleep I turn of the TV before I pick him up I walk up stairs to Karl's bedroom I lay him down on his bed as I was about to leave the room I heard a tired Karl say "Were are you going?" he gowned out in a low scratchy voice, "To bed." I responded, "Stay here, please." he said. So, I lay next to him he turned and snuggled in my chest "I..love..you..." he said softly "I love you too pretty boy.~~" I responded.

~~~~~~Sapnaps Dream P.O.V~~~~~~

"Karl, I love yo-" I was cut off by a warm hug from Karl "I'm...sorry..." Karl said in a scratchy voice "Karl you're my..." I was cut off again by someone yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I look up and see a little kid 14 at the oldest sitting in a chair and...A man...the man was yelling, "I'm sorry." A familiar voice said...I..It..was..."Karl" I say in a low tone the boy ran to me after he heard his name,"Sap!" he yells and hugs me...now I remember now...the first time I went to Karls's dads house we were hanging out in Karls room then I went to use the bathroom then came back to Karls's dad yelling at him then when he saw me he ran to me and hugged me his dad looked more pissed then before he saw me, I remember I picked Karl up and ran grading me and his shoes running out the door to the parking lot of the library It was right by the park I run across the street Karl still in my arms I set him down next to me on a bench I put his shoes on him and I put my shoes on as well I just there with him in my arms tears slowly rolling down my checks from frustrating then I hear Karl say "Alluring." in a soft voice still shaky.

----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think so far, I personally think it sucks a little bit. I pull an all nigther when I wrote the first half this and thank you google for auto corrected because I don't think I could have done this without it.

(1052 Words) :)