Is it really important!?(6th)

~~~~Sapnaps P.O.V~~~~
I was really mad after I had a huge argument with Michelle so I took my things and put them in the car and left I drove crying I drove to the spot to blow off steam and when I walked to the spot I saw someone I went closer hearing a familiar sod "Hello?" I asked they looked up it was....Karl...he was crying in the spot  he looked at me terrified he stood and ran from me I ran after him pulling him into a hug from behind "LET GO OF ME YOU CHEATER!" He yelled sad upset and angry I sat down him still in my arms "You and I went to the spot for two and tte same reasons" I whisper to him in a call soothing voice he tried to get out my grasp I didn't let him instead I kissed him gently he stopped moving and gently kissed back he calmed down a few but still didn't give up I never told him about my girlfriend "You lair and cheater!!" Karl yelled "Babe I'm sor-" I was cut off "DON'T SORRY BABE ME!!" He yelled I covered his mouth "Was it really important!!?" He was pissed I said that he kicked me in the baby maker I groaned gripping him "now your in trouble" I picked him up and pinned him to a wall kissing him he was kissing back but still being aggressive with words "Shut up" I demand as I continued kissing him he caved in and kissed back I smiled and he smiled as it was perfect for a while I let the air out with a deep sigh holding his hands up, saying "Let's live fast and die young~" "Live fast and die young?" We whisper to each other.
———————————————
I know ya miss me btw I fell in love then heart broke single and heartbroken not by the same man lol single for Valentine's Day all my life (Words 333)