Chapter 1:New kid in town

•November 26, 1980•

Birdies pov:

Dear diary, today I start my first day of school in my new town I'm not at all excited unlike the rest of my family. I'm from New York and I've lived there my whole life. All of my friend and most of my family is there but my mom made us move. The worst part is the semester already started so I was gonna be lost. Im gonna look like an idiot walking around clueless. But universes plan I guess.

We had just gotten to our new house which was across the county but my mom still drove. I lived with her, my older sister, Angel who was 19, My younger sister, Christi who is 15, and my younger brother Dallas who is 9. My mom decided to name us in alphabetical order because that's how my grandma named her and her sister. I find it dumb but everyone loves it for some reason.

As I got out I look at the house my mom made it seem amazing so I was excited but it's honestly underwhelming.

It's a pink house with one story. It wasn't much of an upgrade from our old apartment but I'd have to make do.

Thankfully my mom got people to bring everything before hand so it was already decorated and had all our stuff. All I had was some clothes, my Walkman, and my skate board from when we stayed at my grandmas house while we waited for the new house to be done.

When I walked it the house it was bigger the it looked on the outside sorta. I plopped onto the couch and turned on the tv. "Not so fast young lady,"I heard my mom say from the front door. I looked back at her "In a few minutes were going to the school to sign you in, I wanna get it done as soon as I can so you don't miss to much." She finished.

"Why can't you do Angel or Christi first." I complained.

"Because I already did theirs when on the computer but it shut down so I didn't get to do yours plus we'll get to do it at the school so if we have questions we can ask them." My mom said then she smiled at my un enthusiastic expression.

A/N: I know this chapter is short but I didn't wanna wait a long time to post the first chapter it's not that good but I tried my best