Chapter 2:New School New Friend

When we got to the school I was no less than unamused. I mean it was a pretty big school but it wasn't my old school with all my friends.

When we went in there was already a woman there with a boy who looked around my age.

*He's cute,* I thought.

When him and the woman who I assumed was his mom despite them not looking much alike finished talking the person at the front desk me and my mom went up the the desk.

When the boy walked by he winked at me and I didn't know what to do so I just smiled.

After the person at the front asked a bunch a question the told me I would start school Monday the following week.

•December 1, 1980•

I woke up to my annoying alarm Monday morning.

I never used and alarm but my mom had a new job so I had to wake myself up.

As I got ready I heard my sibling start to wake up so I rushed to finish in the bathroom because I didn't feel like hearing them scream at me.

When I made it to school I saw the cute boy from the last week. I tried to think of a way to talk to him.

We were getting closer to eachother so I decided to talk to him.

"Hi." I said to the boy. "Hey" he responded.

"I'm Birdie." I said putting my hand out to shake his. *Stupid* I thought.

To my surprise he shook my hand and said "I remember you im Jeremy."

"Nice to meet you Jeremy"

"Nice to meet you too Birdie"

A/N: the next chapter will come a lot sooner because I have more to go off of now

777 • Jeremy Andretti Fanfic(A Eight is Enough)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara