02

'⌧.

TO : JUNGWON

So... You wouldn't mind if I tell you about what happened to my day right? I don't know what your answer is so I'll just assume that you wouldn't mind. I'm actually angry right now, I lost my favourite pen, I won't give any details about that pen but still I lost it and now I'm mad.

Well, even though it's actually my fault hehe, I don't even know where I lost it. If you ever see a random pen near by there's a small chance that it's mine, if ever you're the one who found it well, well mr. You're in luck, you can keep it. Take it as a gift from yours truly.

Oh also! you look good in blue do you know that? it brings out your features more, wait does that even make sense? Sometimes I don't understand myself you know. I saw you picking up my letter yesterday, I'm guessing you really read my letters! Wahh! I'm glad you do! I'd probably cry if you didn't read it or worst threw it away, I would really cry since my efforts would clearly go to waste.

But anywho, I'm still going to continue on giving you letters even if that's the case. Since this is the only chance I have to talk to you why not continue right? I really love your bracelet, do you ever take it off? Sorry what a random question that was, you don't need to answer that, I won't know anyways nor would I be able to hear your answer. Such a curious person like me tends to ask questions a lot, sorry I must be annoying right? Well then im'a annoy you more! That's all for today Jungwon-siiii!!!

xoxo