|| 10. Who are you?||

Everybody at Avanthika Hotels and Groups felt like God was playing a wicked illusion on all of them, for Mr. Joshi seemed happy today.

He didn't smile, thank God he didn't or else employees would have fainted with disbelief.

No it was his relaxed demeanor and rarely bossing people around.

Mr. Joshi wasn't an easy boss to have, but it was because of his strict attitude and goal oriented mindset that, this company was at the top of the market today.

"Sir, there are four important client meetings today."

"Okay, Miss Mishra. Anything else?"

"Yes, CA Dutta is also waiting for you today."

"Let her in then."

The work went on and on, but the happiness lingered around Mr. Joshi.

Packing up for today, he left the office, still checking his phone every now and then, replying to his girlfriend, yes girlfriend, after years of thinking about her, caring for her.

Waiting for you, come jaldi na pls.
-Kavya❤️

Typing a reply quickly, he drove his car to her office, waiting for her in the parking lot.

As soon as she received a text, Kavya quickly moved towards the exit, ready to meet her boyfriend. The butterflies were doing summersaults in her stomach, fluttering around, making her feel things she never felt before.

Walking into the parking lot, she looked around and spotted Adhrit leaning against his expensive brand new car.

The stoic face morphed into something so beautiful, like a child watching a sky filled with clouds for the first time.

"Hey... Adhrit." The way she playfully took his name, with a mischievous smile plastered on her face; made his ears turn pink and he pulled her close.

"Hello to you, my moonlight." He rubbed his nose against hers and Kavya melted away in his arms.

Is this what love feels like?

"Come on, let's go. I have a place for our date tonight." Adhrit said letting go of the hug but still having an arm around the waist.

"Is that so?" Kavya teasingly whispered into his neck, and felt his arm tightening around her.

"Jaan lelogi tum meri ek din."

"You'll be the death of me."

Kavya's laugh lighten up his insides and he opened the door for her and made her sit inside the car.

Adhrit drove while Kavya stared at him shamelessly. They were in their honeymoon phase of their relationship, obsessed to get even small details of each other.

'Teri deewani' played on the radio, and Kavya was so lost in her thoughts as she mentally traced every turn every feature of his in her mind, as if he will disappear the next moment.

For the first time, she felt like she was in love.

Maybe she was since the moment they met, when she thought about that day of Holi, she remembered losing herself in that boy's eyes.