|6.|

Cheers to my birthday (InfinitiAkira) 🥰 y'all better tell me too 🙄🤣

& also this book hitting 2K reads already 🤞🏽❤️ now let's run these VOTES UP.
Enjoy 😉

March 28, 2016 | 11:12 PMChattanooga, Tennessee

Chattanooga, Tennessee

_____

Brooklyn laid on her side as she heard footsteps come closer to her bedroom, she had a mug plastered on her face as her bedroom door finally opened, "I'm sorry that I'm late— damn baby."

She only stared at him, he was five hours late for the date night she had planned. Brooklyn had cooked dinner, ran him a bath, set up a massage table for him, and wore the lingerie he had bought her months ago knowing lingerie always made her a bit uncomfortable. Brooklyn however always, always wanted to please him and he had the audacity to stroll up into her penthouse as if nothing had happened or if his apology would fix all of her hard work going to waste. She felt like a fool. He'd complained about her being more affectionate only to ruin one the time she had went all out to show him that he was appreciated.

"Where were you? It's eleven and you were supposed to be here at six for dinner," she sat up and frowned. "If you're out here fuçking around on me—"

"I can't fuck around on somebody that ain't trynna be official," He chuckled. "Some shit came up with my momma— I'm sorry that I'm late but you ain't finna be accusing me of shit I ain't out here doing. Even despite us not being together Brook,"

Brooklyn rolled her eyes, "your dinner is in the oven. Goodnight,"

"Here you go, you dead ass right now Brook?"

She pulled the covers over her head and rolled her eyes when they were snatched back, "I'm late one time and you dead ass sitting here bitching at me? That's what I be talking about, I said some happened with my ma and you dead ass being a brat cause I missed dinner—and a nigga sorry about that." He stared down at her, "you know my momma sick Brook. You know that shit."