~24~

Every dead end street led me straight to you, now you're all I need.

***•_•***

Heeseung dragged Wooyoung to a corner the very next day again, shoving him hard he was sure his ass was bruised and sore. This time accompanied with his friends.

"The best thing you could do after I told you to break up with him is to go around being all touchy with him before my very eyes."

"I can't break up with him out of nowhere. And not so soon, it's literally been like two weeks"

"Do I look like I care?", Heeseung cocked his head to the side, "you know I just got Felix and Han's number", he brought his phone shoving the contact in his face, "and I've got connection to Yeosang. Nothing is stopping me from ripping them apart and watching you cry over it. Blaming yourself for it. "If only I'd listened to Heeseung" that'll be all you'd say."

"You're a sad lunatic"

"Yah!", Hyunwoo kicked Wooyoung's sides, "it's not even that hard. Everybody gets over a breakup eventually. After all it's not like you actually care about him"

"I'm not giving you long Wooyoung. I expect it to be done today. Latest, two days."

And with that Heeseung left him again. To tell himself how much he hated his own being. How he wished he'd be left alone or how he wished he'd never been born.

Wooyoung had a choice of choosing between his boyfriend or his friends. And to choose his friends may have seemed like the best and easiest choice, but in the end the only person who doesn't benefit from this was him. And he knew it.

If he let Heeseung mess with his friends, he would be the one haunted with guilt. If he broke up with San and just followed Heeseung around like a dog, he'd be used for money.

There was no way out.

Prior their date, Wooyoung had refused to talk to San about this. About the threats. He was always on the edge. Sometimes he'd get unnecessarily angry but San always remained patient with him. It had been a week and Wooyoung knew he was done for. He'd gone past the length of time Heeseung had given him. And it scared him when he hadn't been taunted by the guy since then.

San had sat him down once and told him to speak noticing how stressed he was. He wouldn't eat, he would just stare blankly at the food, he was sitting in front of his phone all day just waiting for the screen to light up, when San had taken him out for a walk on a Friday night he barely said anything.

It worried San so much. He felt like there was so much going on he didn't know about and that it was eating Wooyoung alive. But the younger would just never talk.

And to be honest, sometimes San wanted to get angry at him for it. But he always remained patient. Because yelling at Wooyoung or getting in an argument would only result in further bad things.

Wooyoung chose the film they wanted to watch during their date. He'd been dying to see the Spider-Man: across the spider verse movie that'd recently been released and he was expecting this to be a good night with San. One filled with little cheek kisses and holding hands. And fingers brushing against each other when reaching for the popcorn.

And at first it was really good. It was going so well. So well until for some strange fucked up and absurd reason, Heeseung walked in with Hyunwoo and some unimportant girl, taking a seat right behind him and San. The two couple had seen them but San didn't seem to care much. The other, however, did.