capter 1 : blossom falls

No ones pov :

"CHU UNNIE WAKE UP WE HAVE SCHEDULE DID YOU FORGOT!"a mandu like cheeks person calls up for there unnie since they are having schedule.

"Aigoo I know jen you don't need to tell me. Are others are ready to ?" The chicken maniak asked to the 'jen'.
"Aniya unnie I was gonna call Lisa then rose but first you unnie since we all know you are hardest person to wake up" Jennie said to jisoo while going on the closet to match a bag with her dress

"Aigoo thanks Jen for waking me up you call the others while I dress up " "okay unnie" said Jennie while coming out of the room

Jisoo's pov:

While showering I was thinking whether sould I eat Chicken wings or drumstick idk man I will think later lemme dress up quickly or the angry yet cute mandu will eat me up.

After dressing up:

After dressing up I was scrolling through my phone while the others got ready suddenly something caught my eyes it's said

"Breaking news blackpink Jennie and exo kai are dating
Its said that blackpink Jennie and exo kai both were seen hanging out with eachother we are waiting for both companies response " -by dispatch. My heart suddenly felt heavy why if you ask well I am in love with Jennie not just with Jennie also with Lisa and rosé but I couldn't confess to them beacuse I am scared of our friendship and career and also I don't even know if they are straight or not . But now knowing that Jennie is dating it's very hurtfull to me but I am just her best friend and unnie what could I even do alll I could do it's that I can support her. Suddenly I got a call from yg-pdnim."jisoo-ya come to my office with your bandmates after your photoshoots complete and don't tell it to the group now just come okay" okay I am sacred what if it's about jennie dating news okay as a unnie I am gonna stand up for her if anythings happened "okay pdnim but can I ask the reason" "I think you already know why but if you don't then it's about you band members dating news" wait did pd-nin just said band members so there is more than one god how much pain you gonna give me toady "ah okay pd-nin we will come to your office after our photoshots complete""okay " and pd-nim cuts the call I was surprised bro like who wouldn't anyways everyone is ready imma go

After the photoshoots :

Right now we are in the ceo-nim office and the only feelings I am feeling is numb you know that feeling right anyways the room is chill and I can see Jennie is shaking due to the nerveros ness .

No one's pov:

While Jennie was shaking due to the nerveros ness jisoo suddenly holds jennie hands and stop them from shaking. So you guys know right why did I call you guys here" ceo suddenly spoke "no pd-nim we don't can you elaborate the actual reason why are we here " "well if you don't know Lisa you,rosè,Jennie you three have been got on a dating scandle so I want to ask If these are real or not ?" The oldest unnie was shoked cause she thought only Jennie was dating she didn't knew others are apparently dating to but whom "I guess jisoo doesn't know about the dating rumors well Jennie has it with Kai , rosè has it with NCT jaehyun and Lisa has it with BTS jungkook and I am sorry to say even you guys are dating why didn't you tell you jisoo unnie she seems to so surprised" while yg is explaining the whole thing to jisoo the other three lowered their head with guiltness cause it's true how could they supposedly forget to tell there unnie who has been with them in ther e up and downs . Jisoo was silent whole time her heart was braking and she wanted to cry and scream but she could not she wanted to hear first if the members dating or not . While everyone was silent after a while Jennie response to their ceo "yes pd-nim we are dating those three and no jisoo unnie didn't know anything we are sorry pd-nim""listen dating is not a crime you sould sorry for it's just what do you want to do now do you want to confirm or not " yg said then lisa rosè and Jennie looked at eachother with a knowing look and said "what is your choice we will go with it" "okay so I wont confirm anything now if other companies says anything I will confirm then okay" while everyone was talking one person was silent it's was none other than jisoo who imidiatly wanted to broke down while hearing the news but can't. "Jisoo are you dating someone to now?" "No pd-nim I am not " "okay can I ask for a favor jisoo ?"jisoo got shocked why would suddenly their pd -nin wanted a favor then she asked "why pdnim?""well red velvet Irene had been recently caught on a scandle and your group also got into one in the group only you are not dating right now so if you and Irene fake date the whole situation can switch what do you think and it will also grow your group publicity you know what I mean right so I want you to fake date Irene can u do it for me jisoo-ya ?" Jisoo was shoked by the request but after hearing the group parts she didn't think much and pretty much said "if it's okay with pd -nim do not got a problem" " okay I will talk to sm you can go now " blackpink stood up and left . "Manager oppa can you take me to han river for a mommet I want to spent some time alone you know ""okay Chu don't worry I will drop you and others you go straight (gay) to drom okay and congrats on you relationship ""jisoo unnie--""pls oppa can u go fast"jisoo left the place while the others stood there in silence they know they hurt there unnie but it's just unacceptable.

Next chapter spoiler " blackpink jisoo got on a accident she was taken to hospital stay tuned to know more" "JISOO UNNIE !!!!!"