A Long Awaited Update

Hey everyone,

Wow, what a while it has been.

I really don't know if anyone even remembers this book that I created when I was a teenager—I mean, I honestly forgot about it too—but I wanted to share a quick, and final update with anyone still sticking around. 

First of all, thank you so much to everyone that read this little book. It is honestly so weird logging back into this account for the first time in 6 years; I had a good chuckle seeing my chaotic humour from when I was a teenager. It's also hilarious because I was looking back at this book and was super surprised to see it was #13 under the hashtag #Niall, but then I looked a little closer and realized it was only that high because I accidentally wrote #Naill... Classic. 

I remember when this book was the best thing going for me, I honestly felt like a famous author because I got a few comments on an online book. It's crazy how times change. I was just a young, naive teenager having some fun on the internet back then; but now, I'm in my twenties preparing for graduate school applications. It's wild how time flies. 

It sucks looking back at me writing about the "next tour" not knowing that there wouldn't be another one; but hey, I am still holding out hope for a reunion tour/concert at some point in the future (if the Jonas Brothers can do it, so can 1D).

From one Directioner to another: Even though we've all grown older and continued on with our lives, it is amazing to look back at the community we built together. Although we're adults now and dealing with the real world, I hope that we can all hold onto the reminiscence of joy brought to us by the boys and fandom, and fondly remember when we were just boyband-crazy teenagers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So in the spirit of this book, I will leave you all with one final joke (I'm going to channel the energy of my 13 year old self for this): 

Me in 2016: Oh boy I can't wait for the One Direction reunion next year!

2017: Gosh, I sure am excited for the tour dates to be announced this year, the boys making solo music definitely isn't foreshadowing any sort of hiatus!!

2018: Hahaha......... Such a funny joke One Direction...... Such goofy guys....... 

2019: Okay jokes are over where is my reunion.

2020: *sighs* Time to reminisce by watching old videos during quarantine.

2021: Absolutely no hope. Whatsoever.

2022: So Liam had time to meet with Logan Paul but not the band? Nice... (If you don't remove those hands there's a high likelihood you'll never use them again)

2023: "WHERE WE ARE "ONE DIRECTION'S UNRELEASED SONG OUT PUBLIC???? LOUIS RELEASED A MOVIE???? LIAM SELLING HAND-PAINTED 1D MERCH???? My younger teenage self is healing :')

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once a Directioner, always a Directioner.

Bye all.