Prologue

Anastasia Dumbledore was holding her newborn daughter. She smiled at her baby.

"My sweet girl" Ana whispered. Soon Ana husband, Alexander Dumbledore walked into the nursery to see his wife cuddling their daughter. He smiled at the two most important people in his life.

"How is she" Alexander asked. Ana looked at her husband with a smile.

"She hasn't woken up once and she is very calm" Ana said to her husband. Soon Alexander father walked in.

"Congratulations son your a father, it's one of the greatest things in the world to have a child." Albus Dumbledore told his son.

Alexander smiled at his father.

"Thank you dad" Alexander said before looking at his sleeping daughter.

"Would you like to hold her Albus" Ana said to her father in law. He nodded with a smile before holding the child tightly.

The baby squirmed a little since she was moved from her mothers arms to another. She opened her eyes slightly.

"You have your fathers eyes" Albus said to his granddaughter. Making her look at the man.

Alexander looked at his newborn daughter with a smile. The baby looked at her father before raising her tiny hands to grip his finger making him chuckle.

Ana had a smile on her face.

"She's precious isn't she" Ana said.

"Yes indeed. One day she will go into Hogwarts and become a great witch" Dumbledore said.

Anastasia and Alexander smiled.

"She sure will dad" Alexander said.

"And what is her name" Albus asked.

Anastasia and Alexander looked at each other with a smile before looking at their newborn daughter.

"Kylie. Kylie Princess Dumbledore"

~a year later~

Alexander and Anastasia has packed a bag for their daughter Kylie as she was going to be spending the night at her grandfather house due to them both fighting in the war.

As they arrived to Dumbledore home they had a moment with their daughter who was sleeping.

"My little girl no matter what happens just remember that mommy and daddy love you very much" Ana said to her daughter.

Alexander took out a necklace and placed it around his daughter neck.

"No matter what happens remember that we love you and that we are always with you my sweet girl" Alexander said kissing his daughter forehead.

Soon Kylie woke up to see her parents and she smiled at them.

They smiled at her back.

Anastasia looked at her daughter kissing her forehead.

"You my sweet girl are gonna be people worst fear but you will be loved no matter what" She said.

Kylie smiled at her parents before yawning and falling asleep. Ana put her daughter in her crib and let her sleep.

Both Alexander and Anastasia held their daughter tiny hands as she slept.

"One day I hope she finds someone who will love her unconditionally. No matter who they are and what they are I hope they love her as much as we do" Alexander said and Anastasia nodded.