•1•

In London, 13 year old Harry Potter was dressed and ready to welcome his Uncle Vernon sister, Marge into the Dursley home.

Harry in the Dursley home was more of a "slave" than another person. His Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon treated him like trash ever since he arrived on their doorstep 13 years ago after his parents were brutally murdered by Lord Voldemort.

And it was worse ever since they found out that he was a wizard, they mostly called him a freak. And they abused him making him do all the work and neglected him only showing attention to their only son, Dudley.

"Harry, Harry, open the door" Harry Aunt Petunia said strictly.

Harry walked to the door opening it but was shoved away by Marge's umbrella making him grab the umbrella, and watch as Marge walked into the house with her dog right behind her. Soon after his uncle walked in he closed the door.

"Uncle Vernon I need you to sign this form" Harry said as his uncle was taking his sweater off.

"What is it" His uncle Vernon asked.

"nothing, school stuff" Harry said following his uncle Vernon.

"Later, perhaps if you behave" Vernon said walking into the living room.

"I will if she does" Harry said lowly to his uncle Vernon but the moment that Harry walked into the living room, Marge looked at Harry with annoyance.

"Your still here? Are you?" Marge said.

"Yes" Harry said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Don't say "yes" in that ungrateful way. Damn good of my brother to keep you, He been straight to an orphanage if he been dumped on my doorstep Vernon" Marge said to her brother before taking her attention to her nephew.

"Take Marges suitcase upstairs" Vernon said.

Harry began to take the suitcase upstairs before he heard a knock on the door. He was confused. But went to the door and opened it.

But when he opened the door, he was shocked.

"What are you doing here" Harry asked the person in front of him.

"Wow Harry not happy to see me? Ouch" the person said putting a hand over their chest playfully.

Harry snapped out of the shock and hugged the person making the person giggle.

"Come in" Harry said.

The person walked inside the house before Harry took his uncle sister suitcase upstairs. Then he came back downstairs to see the person before leading them to the living room.

Once they walked in the living room, everyone turned their attention toward them.

"Harry who is this" Vernon asked shocked.

"I'm Kylie, I'm a friend of Harry" The person said, making everyone in the room shocked.

"Kylie that's my Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, Marge and Dudley" Harry said introducing them to his closest friend.

"Nice to meet you all" Kylie said with a fake smile. Luckily the muggles bought it.

"Will you be staying for dinner" Petunia asked nicely.

"If that's not too much trouble" Kylie said even though deep down she didn't like the muggles in front of her considering they neglect Harry.

"Of course not come in, Harry get her a seat and a plate" Vernon said demanding making Harry nod.

Kylie looked at her friend with a sad smile before looking at the muggles in front of her with a fake smile.

They all walked to the dinner table before Marge dog walked to Kylie and growled at her.