DISCLAIMER

------

The following situations and subjects mentioned can potentially be triggering to an audience, if you want to progress do so with caution, or skip chapters overall. I will make a warning.

following topics :

Blood and Gore

Self harm

Murder

Sex

Abuse

Foul language

Betrayal

If these following topics offend, trigger or even make you uncomfortable, This is your chance to turn away from this book, I will have indicators before said scenes start. You have been warned and told. Proceed with caution if you choose to read, look for the indicators provided. Or skip the chapter overall.

I hope the information provided is rather useful , thank you for your time and support on this book, buckle in for the ride.

Author's Note -

I want to add another silly side note, the following cover is something I got off of Pinterest and just edited myself with the title, so credits to that. All images I'm using will be from Pinterest, images as in covers. As for characters, that is in fact my own and friends' art.

My friend is helping me design character outfits, not all of them are my original idea.

Not all characters belong to me. As my friends will be collaborating and using their own as side characters in my story. No big rules as this won't affect them canonically.

If you are an OC creator and supporter of my page and writings, you can audition OCS for future chapters and books!

Just meet the requirements and such. And add me on socials.

The following requirements:

Have to be following, supporting a book. (CAN BE A NEW FOLLOWER AND STILL AUDITION)

Be present with me on an active social, introduce yourself and explain what your oc is

Must be 14 or older.

Explain your motive

These characters will be a select few.

Add me on Instagram or discord for audition, if you join my discord I will invite you to a fan base server I have provided.

Socials ~

Discord:   cr0w. 

Instagram:   cr0w.gvtz

P.s : They are zeros instead of O's .

Now moving forward , more rules.

If you are a person, wanting to draw, make ocs, or write with my characters based on my books, etc.. Please I kindly ask for you to ask me permission or at least give me credit, I can report you for copyright if you don't credit me.

Anyway , now that I have laid all my information needed down, have a great day/afternoon/evening/night whatever time it is!

Thank you for your time.