128

Chapter 128: Really A Good Person (3)

"The blood crazy mage? Who is that?"

The citizens of the Roan kingdom knew about that person, but they would rather not know.

The plaza terror incident had traumatized many people.

Queen Litana was the first to respond to Cale's statement. The Saint added on a comment after her as well.

"Saint Jack!"

They hadn't seen the so-called terrorist for a long time, not counting the moment just before, but for some reason, it seemed like he hadn't changed at all.

He still looked the same as the last time they saw him alive.

"What a vicious name. A mage who is crazy about blood? By the way, Hannah, do you want another potion? You look very pale."

The Blessed Virgin was also here.

The sword master Hannah had turned completely pale. She was keeping her mouth shut, but the corners of her mouth were shaking.

"Swordsman? Was he a swordsman? Wow...amazing..."

But why did she seem scared or nervous?

"Was she working with Arm?"

Cale casually handed a new handkerchief to the Saint.

"Looks like you'll need to wipe off some of Miss Hannah's sweat. Look at all of that sweat on her forehead."

Cale spoke warmly before making eye contact with Litana. Hannah put her hands behind her back in order to hide the fact that they were shaking and feigned ignorance

It was clear that the woman was afraid. Litana was wondering how they were communicating with the Young master..

"There was a guy who was known as the blood crazy mage. I've only heard stories about him but anyways, he is dead now."

Yes, here too, Choi Han had killed him.

They were talking about someone who no longer existed in either world.

"There was such a person?"

"Yes. I heard that he died an extremely cruel death."

Choi Han killed him as quickly as possible because he was about to run away.

Things were different there.

Cale's body started to shake as if he did not even want to think about it before he continued to speak.

"He died at the hands of one of his comrades."

It was good that at least some of the details were the same. If Cale had done everything, Choi Han would have no reason to exist.

It was Choi Han himself who thought about it.