490

{ Do you hear a dog barking somewhere? 2}

"Mmph, mmph!"

Bud was shaking his body from side to side and flailing around.

"Huh? What's that...?"

Poor Bud got a sudden shock when he saw himself in that state.

Although no one from the western continent knew this man, those from the eastern continent were wondering who could make the Mercenary King this way.

For some reason, Gleen didn't find that ridiculous.

This man, who was his close friend, could be very careless at times.

And he trusted people too quickly.

He didn't see anything wrong with that, as he was a very social person.

But Gleen, who wasn't that much into socializing, wouldn't trust people without seeing their insides or knowing at least one weak spot.

But that didn't work when it came to Bud. He chose to trust him without needing to know a weakness.

You have to be blind not to see that he is a good person.

That's why Gleen didn't question too much. But that didn't mean he wasn't worried.

Where was he when his friend was in this state?

However, Cale who was shaking hands with Jopis did not pay him even a glance.

'Damn!'

Elisneh had not expected to see her here.

The people and family of her kingdom did not wait either.

Even she herself wondered why she was with him.

This was her house. So she had kidnapped the Mercenary King?

But why?

"Tsk."

Ron was also clicking his tongue and not looking toward Bud at all.

Bud looked toward Choi Han who was standing behind Ron with desperation after seeing even Ron ignoring him.

"Gleeeeeeeeeennnnn!!!"Save meeeeeee!!!These are going to leave me to dieeeeee!!!"

After Bud had a few drinks, he started yelling these things loud and clear. Of course, he was sane, and Gleen knew it too. But the others didn't.

Those in the eastern continent did not react very much, whether it was because the personality of the Mercenary king was just like the rumors.

But the Western continent side was very uncomfortable with this alcoholic.