AthRin :: Stargazing

I swear, I'm hyperfixating over these ships lol. But this is an AthRin (Ath x Narrin) oneshots bc they're adorable.

AU: Also past canon, but before the AlCiv oneshot.

Bonus: Listen to After Dark by Mr. Kitty, it fits them.

- - -

"Hi Narrin!"

"Hi Ath!"

Narrin invited Ath to stargaze with her, and Narrin had just arrived. He was running a bit late and  was slightly worried that Ath would be mad, but she paid no attention to it. "How's you're day been, Narrin? I haven't seen you in a bit." Ath said as she grabbed a blanket. "I'm okay, I'm sorry I'm a little bit late."

"It's alright! Now, do you start?"

The two began looking at the stars, and Narrin could point out every one, telling stories about them. After a bit, Ath asked, "What is your dream?" Narrin couldn't answer. He had loved Ath for the longest time, but either Ath didn't get his hints, or she didn't like him and didn't want to hurt his feelings. 

"I don't know, what about you?" Said Narrin

"Well, I've always wanted to go someplace with someone.. but I'm pretty sure he likes someone else."

Narrin felt his heart sink, but he still took a deep breath and said, "You. I've always wanted to be with you. That's my dream. And I know that you like someone else and I respect that but-"

Ath put a finger on his lips. Narrin looked up. There were no words for Ath's expression. She was tearing up, but seemed happy none the less at the same time. 

"I was talking about you, silly. I like you too."

Ath scooted closer to him.

"Narrin looked away, feeling his face heat up. "I don't know what to say-"

"I do. I love you. I have for the longest time. You liking me too is one of the best things to ever happen to me." 

 "I love you too." The words tumbled out of his mouth before he could even stop himself.

Ath moved even closer to Narrin, moving a little bit up to move her head closer to his, but left a tiny wisp of space between them. Narrin didn't move. She pressed his lips against his. At first, Narrin stayed still, but then gingerly pulled her closer, melting into the kiss. Ath wrapped both arms around him, and knocked them both over. They stayed like this until they were out of breath. 

"I love you."

- - -

I may add some art if my motivation allows it.

This was a pretty fluffy chapter, and it's pretty short since it's kinda rushed, but I hope you liked it! (^v^)

(You have no idea how horny my autocorrect was I swear I didn't even write stuff like that lol.)

- - -

Credits: LlamaPawa on yt for the characters. Again, sub if you haven't yet, she's underrated af.