MonAllister :: Just a Game 🍋

Character fluff bc I can. 

Allister // he/him // demisexual // a quiet, shy otaku who just got adopted by Sakurai and Len

Mono // she/her // demisexual // a quiet kid who likes cats, vocaloid and Allister; also got adopted by Sakurai and Len

Sakurai // she/they // pansexual/paragirl // extrovert, will never say no to a dare; likes shopping and idol concerts; OBLIVIOUS LITTLE SHI-

Len // he/him // bisexual // extrovert, hyper asf; likes Sakurai, video games and k-dramas, and Sakurai but has no spine to say anything to her

Kerotsu // she/they // aroace // ambivert with a stupid sense of humour who likes cooking and frogs, will die before she says no to a dare

Does this count as slight lemon? Idk  man lol

- - -

"Hey, why don't we play truth or dare?"  Kerotsu had asked, and everyone agreed. Kerotsu usually tried her best to nudge Allister and Mono, who were obviously head over heels for each other, in subtle ways. But she was done with their innocent, vanilla natures. So when Sakurai said "It's your turn, Tsu-chan." She smiled with an evil look in her eyes. "Allister," she said, twirling a finger around a strand of hair. "Truth or dare?" She asked. 

"Dare." 

Everybody's jaws dropped when they heard his answer. They all knew how unforgiving Kerotsu could be with either option, but dare was almost always worse. Kerotsu smiled evilly and said keeping her voice and face completely straight. 

"I dare you to kiss Mono." 

Allister and Mono blushed a seemingly impossible shade of pinkish red. 

"N-no! I-I can't d-do that!! I-I-I-"

Allister looked away. He secretly wanted to do this, but was way too flustered too do anything except stutter. He had liked her for a long time and the longer he looked in her direction, the more flips his stomach did and more tempting her lips became.

"He's so cute like this..." Mono thought.

"Well," Len started. Allister gave him a pleading look to vouch for him, but after seeing Kerotsu's most obvious plans fail in fantastic measures, he also thought they needed a nudge in the right direction. Or more like a good, hard push at this point. "Well, it was the dare." He said, smirking.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The three chanted, and finally. Allister scooted forward and put a hand near her face, and muttered something along the lines of "I'm so so so sorry, but please get this over with." Mono moved closer, so close, she could see the faint smile in his eyes. After a moment of contemplation, she pressed her lips against his. Allister closed his eyes and relaxed immediately, wrapping one arm around her waist. Mono wrapping her arms around his back. Then Mono did something brave. She gently pushed her tongue against his lips, asking for entrance. Allister pushed his tongue into her mouth, gently exploring every corner. Meanwhile. Sakurai was speechlessly filming this while the other two simply couldn't process what was currently happening. After a bit, both finally lost their breath, and pulled away, trying to catch their breath and staring at each other, red-faced. Kerotsu, who had been speechless and quiet for a full two minutes finally managed to make a comment. "Well, looks like you two enjoyed that." Practically in unison, the two, a impossible shade of red, yelled some variation of "It was just a dare!! I didn't want anything!"  Len felt the need to point out, "If you didn't want that, you would have given her a peck on the check and been done with it." 

"I never specified where you had to kiss her." Kerotsu added. 

"And there's also the fact that there was a spit string, implying you guys French kissed, along with the fact that Allister's hand is resting on your chest, Mono." Sakurai added.

The two scrambled apart, blushing profusely, each apologizing to the other and begging to stay friends while the remaining members of the friend group contemplated whether or not it was called for to lock them in a room until they stopped being oblivious.

- - -

I made this one as infuriating on purpose, thank you if you screamed internally, that was my goal /hj

But yeah, this is my first ever lemon fluffshot so yeah.

I need ideas so please give me some-